Format: Paperback|Change

on 20 March 2014
My first reading of a Sean Keyhoe book (ebook in this instance). I found his approach to the subject to be both refreshing and interesting. The topics were well researched, from my own research and study, plus he has given both sides on the issue itself a fair hearing worth the time to read.

He is now on my recommended must read list for exploring this topic in depth before you make up your own mind.

Thanks Sean...

Larry 46
on 26 November 2013
I enjoyed this book greatly as it covers the main 'reliable' testimonies regarding extraterrestrial existance. The only downside is the supposed chapter of a 'released alien photo' which is the mannequin from the Roswell UFO museum. This area of research is full of red herrings and it would be unfair to blame the author. I would recommend this book for doubter of this phenomena.
on 29 April 2015
This is not just another ufo book this is very different from anything I've read on this subject before, and I've read a few. It is a must for everyone, a bit scary realising we cannot trust any of the governments. Wondering who is in charge of this earth. Let's hope one day the truth will be told. Excellent book highly recommended.
on 19 August 2015
I always like information on if I but I find the subject quite scary reading. I could still read this one enjoying it without feeling to nervous, as it only briefly touches on stories and encounters.
on 7 October 2013
This book although short, presents evidence and quotes from official sources that cannot easily be dismissed.
These facts alone make it a valuable contribution to the genre.
on 23 July 2013
Very informative with what I think is well supported evidence. Thoroughly enjoyed it, and would like to read any further work by this author.
on 16 June 2014
Found this book quite interesting with snippets of controversial issues. Would have liked a little bit more of positive information.
on 1 May 2014
this must be one of the worst books ever about ufo's. The writing is large in order to take up space in a book that is only small anyway, and the content is sketchy ill thought out and frankly, a complete waste of money.
on 20 December 2013
Very good read , opened my eyes , just a shame the book was a bit short . Recommended all the same .
on 10 July 2014