5.0 out of 5 stars unputdownable!
This is a great read - a gripping story with fascinating insights into the world of Formula 1. I really enjoyed it!
Published 22 months ago by Fifitrixiebelle

3.0 out of 5 stars Disapointing
As an avid F1 fan & a regular reader I really looked forward to this book but was disapointed beacause the formula 1 element was minimal to the story. I found the characters one dimensional and didn't really warm to the main character.
As a summer read this book was OK but if the F1 aspect is important to you I wouldn't bother.
Published 20 months ago by Niamh Clarke

3.0 out of 5 stars Slow off the grid, 27 Sept. 2013
This review is from: SuperEgo (Kindle Edition)
This novel was launched in a blaze of publicity online but sadly failed to live up to it. It's a decent enough, well written novel giving a fascinating insight to F1. However I got lost at whether it was a story about a season in F1 or if it was a story about Kate, the main character. The fact that it took me five months to read the novel isn't because I'm a slow reader, it's because the story didn't grasp or hold my attention the way I hoped it would.

4.0 out of 5 stars Could be True!, 28 Jun. 2013
This review is from: SuperEgo (Kindle Edition)
If you are an F1 fan this makes interesting reading - Julia Wurz writes it very well and it all seems very credible.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for F1 lovers, 22 Jun. 2013
This review is from: SuperEgo (Kindle Edition)
This book was brilliant, it gave an interesting idea of what goes on in the world of F1. I couldn't stop reading it. Def recommend it

1.0 out of 5 stars Steer clear of this., 11 Jun. 2013
Awful, just awful.
Poor story and badly written.
Mixing fictional character names with real names from the real world of F1 just didn't work.
At times I wondered if it had even been proof read, for example "Expresso" instead of "Espresso" and not just once, which could have been a typo, but all the way through the book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun guessing game for F1 fans, 8 May 2013
This review is from: SuperEgo (Kindle Edition)
Entertaining light read, perfect for holidays but you definitely need to have an interest in F1 or most of it won't make sense.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 7 May 2013
This review is from: SuperEgo (Kindle Edition)
This book is very easy to read, the plot is interesting and keeps the reader "glued". Very interesting to understand the political and business side of F1 through someone that has hands on experience.

4.0 out of 5 stars Joecat, 22 April 2013
This review is from: SuperEgo (Kindle Edition)
As an F1 fan I found this book very enjoyable. I think it would appeal to non F1 fans too. A good read which I finished in a couple of days.

5.0 out of 5 stars WINNER, 17 April 2013
This review is from: SuperEgo (Kindle Edition)
I have been waiting for a novel set in the world of Formula1 and I loved every page of it. Julia Wurz knows her stuff and the book has the ring of authenticity. She is also a fabulous writer and the pages just race by. I was sorry to get to the finish line.

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down, 4 April 2013
This review is from: SuperEgo (Kindle Edition)
Justified 5 star rating. It has only taken me 2 days to fire through this, reading at any free moment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not an F1 fan but this book had me gripped & intrigued by this glamorous world!, 1 April 2013
This review is from: SuperEgo (Kindle Edition)
I can honestly say I'm not an F1 fan, but I do work in media communications, so I was intrigued by the protagonist, Kate Ellison, who lands her dream job as a PR for the Dupont F1 team and essentially gives up her life to become a 24-7 PR slave to dodgy Vincent Dupont, who wants to become known for his luxurious lifestyle as much as his F1 management prowess.

This is an incredibly well written book with a twist and turn plot line that keeps you turning the page and leaves you wanting more. Julia Wurz, the author of Superego, is a very talented writer and manages to make the F1 scenes exciting and interesting even for people who have never even watched a race. It makes you want to be watch a live race...or become a VIP for the day and sneak into a superyacht party hosted by Elton John and Kylie!

I highly recommend this book to anyone looking for a fun fictional read about a 20-something woman who has to leave behind her friends, family and (at times) her morals to achieve her ultimate career ambitions.

I'm getting the girls to read this for next month's book at our book club.

SuperEgo
SuperEgo by Julia Wurz (Paperback - 7 May 2013)