5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book!
This is my first Luke Romyn novel and if this is the standard, it won't be my last.

The story kept me turning the pages, even when I was supposed to be going to sleep!

I'm off now to buy the next in the series!!!!
Published 13 months ago by M. A. Brown

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother
My first & last Luke Romyn novel. I really tried with this book, got half way through & binned it in disgust
Published 5 months ago by lazybones

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book!, 28 Jun 2013
M. A. Brown - See all my reviews

I'm off now to buy the next in the series!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Masterpiece..., 27 April 2013
This review is from: Corpus Christi: 1 (The Legacy Chronicles) (Paperback)
Corpus Christi is another fantastic book by Luke Romyn. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading all his books to date and this one was no exception. Every page was so brilliantly written; the story flowed, it twisted and it sucked me into the life of its self-doubting hero.

The reappearance of a few familiar faces was also a nice touch, but I can tell you this; if a world on the verge of Armageddon was ever in serious need of a miracle, it would need to come in the form of Jacob Hope. Can't wait for Book Two!

5.0 out of 5 stars A dark but enlightening adventure, several millenia in the making., 10 April 2013
God vs Devil, Good vs Evil or a man vs his destiny?
Having read The Dark Path by Mr Romyn, I thought I had an idea of what this book would be like. I was quite wrong! The book was just the stepping stone to a whole new level of awesome!
To tell you too much about the book would, in my opinion, be wrong. I would rather you find out for yourself. What I can say is that Mr Romyn certainly knows how to weave an intricate tale that spans time itself. Twists and turns galore. The story contains amazing characters too. You have dark, evil monsters created from the genius mind of Mr Romyn, described in such detail that you can picture them in your minds eye and believe me, that can be scary at times. Then you have the good, from the sometimes reluctant bravery of man himself to the powerful guardians of all life in the universe.

The ultimate battle of Good vs Evil. Or is it? Cant wait for Book 2..............

5.0 out of 5 stars Another brilliant un-put-downable book, 19 Mar 2013
Luke has done it again, so easy to read it just flowed from the page. can not wait for his next book thank you .

5.0 out of 5 stars Another triumph, 15 Mar 2013
I have become a fast fan of Luke Romyn since acquiring a kindle and enjoyed the latest addition to his works immensely. This tale brings the fantastical creatures honed during the Prometheus wars to a more relevant myth of the western world. I am looking forward to book 2 . Great book Luke

5.0 out of 5 stars SIX STARS!, 20 Jan 2014
Because I'm a b it of a saddo, I keep a spreadsheet of the books I read and I give then a "star rating".
Until recently I thought 5 stars was the most I would ever give, but................I just read Corpus Christie as part of a box set and I had to give it 6 STARS!!!!!
Just purchased the rest of his books!!! Need I say more?

5.0 out of 5 stars gripping read, 28 Oct 2013
This is my first Romyn book, my wife kindly downloaded via kindle as I travel all the time.. Was not disappointed, have now downloaded as many as I can get hold of.

Great good Vs bad ...great read kept me going all through my flight...

5.0 out of 5 stars Another excellent read!, 13 Aug 2013
After being introduced to Luke Romyn, via a Kindle offer for the first book in "The Prometheus Wars", I've quickly become a fan!
Whilst it's not a sequel to "The Dark Path", it does follow a similar vein (forgive the pun as Vain, The Dark Man, does make a brief appearance).
Jacob Hope is a reluctant hero who quickly finds himself out of his depth but struggles to do the right thing as he overcomes his disbelief.
An excellent, fast-paced read that keeps you gripped until the finale.

I've already downloaded the sequel and will be eagerly awaiting Mr Romyn's next books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantasy, 27 July 2013
Mr. G. Johns "Master Mason 6407" (Nottingham, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This was - if you're a Christian - almost believable - I was unable to put it down. It saw the return of The Dark Man, but I won't reveal anything else - I thoroughly recommend it, and was so pleased that I had the follow up book on my Kindle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lethal book!, 5 July 2013
John Reid (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
Was intrigued by the description and I dived right in, you won't be disappointed with this I'll be buying the second part as well as should you

Corpus Christi: 1 (The Legacy Chronicles)
Corpus Christi: 1 (The Legacy Chronicles) by Luke Romyn (Paperback - 28 Feb 2013)
10.99