5.0 out of 5 stars Superb - can't wait for vol.3!, 28 April 2013
This review is from: A Fair Prospect: Darcy's Dilemma: A Tale of Elizabeth and Darcy: Volume II: Volume 2 (Paperback)
I got Volume 2 as a present, and what a fantastic present it was! I couldn't put it down! I didn't think it would be possible for it to be even better than Volume 1, but it really is! A lot of things are happening and are happening faster, the pace of this volume is a couple of notches up compared to the first and by the end - what a roller-coaster ride! Colonel Fitzwilliam is as adorable as ever (in critical places even more so), Jane and Georgiana's attempts to help are very sweet and the journey of self-discovery that both Elizabeth and Darcy find themselves going through is beautifully portrayed. Now I'm in a bit of a quandary, because there are several things I absolutely adored, both in terms of plot and of style, but I think a lot of the enjoyment hinges on the element of surprise and I don't know what I can safely say without spoiling it for the next reader! I will say this, though: you're in for a treat!

5.0 out of 5 stars so enjoyable.. this is a review for vol 1 and 2, 15 May 2013
This is probably the best Variation of Pride and Prejudice we have ever read (and we have read a fair few) All the characters are so true to Miss Austens vision. We loved them. There are lot of really good variations out there but by golly gosh we enjoyed this one! My daughter and I are waiting very impatiently for vol 3. If you can bear it wait for vol 3 to come on to the market and read them all at once. The wait for the last book is soooooooooooooo frustrating.

Deb and Jess

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED IT, 26 May 2013
COULDN'T WAIT TO PICK UP THE KINDLE TO READ ON.
LOVED THE STYLE OF WRIITNG AND THOUGHT THE EXTRA DETAILS ADDED TO THE ORIGINAL STORY.

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved it, 17 May 2013
I could not put it down. Well written and as the author is English, no americanisms, which I hate to have in Pride and Prejudice characters. I cannot wait for the third volume.

4.0 out of 5 stars A must read, 9 Aug. 2013
When I read volume I of A Fair Prospect, I could not believe I would have to wait a couple of months to read Volume II.
I was eager for its release, and when I bought and read it, i was not disappointed. It is not so good as the first and third volumes, but it is defiantly amazing! The trilogy is one of the best I've ever read! I could re-read all 3 volumes in a weekend.
A Fair Prospect trilogy is a must read book! It's almost as good as Austen's Pride and Prejudice.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Book in a Great Trilogy, 2 Jan. 2014
A really great evolving story over three books. Couldn't wait to get to the next one and then wished I hadn't read it so quickly! True in spirit and the essence of the original P&P story but it does deviate into a new story line - but this is good, fresh and very convincing. I hope there are more along the same lines from this author.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good original story line, 15 Dec. 2013
Well written, not quite as good as Pamela aidens but certainly one of the better p&p what ifs, plausible, readible

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this!, 16 Sept. 2013
One of the best fan fiction books I have read. I found myself unable to put it down and will definitely read it again and again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down!, 5 Sept. 2013
Can't believe how much I enjoyed this book.The Pride and Prejudice story was changed so much but it works. Lovely.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very entertaining, 17 May 2013
Having read a few "sequels" or 're-imaginings' of P&P, I have to say that this was better than most! The plot flowed well and the language was for the most part correct for the time, with only a few instances where the characters' actions were not quite in line with what would have been acceptable in
Regency England