5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
Published 18 months ago by Ms Reid

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful!
I am finding this difficult to understand the rave reviews for this book. This book, is almost word by word the same story as the fist book, with the plot being almost 100% the same. There is no real story to this book, and all the sex is "samey", and again the same as the first book.

Would not read the third book when this comes out.
Published 17 months ago by ADouglas

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful!, 12 Feb 2013

Would not read the third book when this comes out.

2.0 out of 5 stars Readable, 28 Jan 2013
Just finished fight with me by Kristen proby just like the 1st book really it's readable but doesn't leave u hanging on the edge like other books I've read

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 3 Jan 2013
This was a great second book to the series, and I'm glad we got more of Nat and Luke in there because I love them. I liked Jules in the first book and loved her in this one she's a great feisty character. Nate was just amazing. A tattooed bad boy with a heart of gold underneath some sexy suits. I loved this story, it was hot and steamy as well as romantic, it was a great read! I hope we get to hear a bit more about Jules and Nate in the next book. I can't wait till March when Will and Megs story comes out. Great job Kristen!

5.0 out of 5 stars always lovin Kristen Proby..., 10 July 2014
WoW! These books are scorching hot.

Love 'With me in Seattle' books.
Lovin Seattle.
This is the second book after the first with Luke and Nat.

Love Nate and Jules story.

Will and Meg's story next.
Can't wait for more. ❤️

5.0 out of 5 stars Fight with me(with me in Seattle by Kristy proby, 5 July 2014
Another fantastic book. Loved reading it. Can not wait for the next one .Will read the whole series. Happy reading

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
Loved this

5.0 out of 5 stars every bit as good book 1, 28 Jun 2014
Got the first book free which was just brilliant, can't beat a freebie but as I loved it so much I had to buy the second book and no doubt the third! Easy reading, typical chic lit. Would be great for a holiday/beach read except I couldn't wait and read it before I go away!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good series but sometimes I think it's too rude too ..., 28 Jun 2014
Good series but sometimes I think it's too rude too explicit more content to story would have been better plus the fact once you've read on of her books the same happens in next one, perhaps the lads have been comparing notes on their sexual prowess!

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend, 27 Jun 2014
Loved it. Couldn't put it down once started. Would recommend highly. Can't wait for next one. A plus for this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Oh Nate, 13 Jun 2014
I really loved this book, Nate for me was the perfect alpha, I had a smile on my face throughout. I enjoyed Nate and Jules fiery relationship, it was a bit of a rollercoaster at times but wow they almost made my kindle melt when they made up. I was looking forward to this book as I liked both characters when they appeared in Come Away With Me, and this book did not disappoint. In fact I enjoyed it even more and look forward to meeting the rest of these Montgomery men

Fight With Me: 2 (With Me In Seattle)
Fight With Me: 2 (With Me In Seattle) by Kristen Proby (Paperback - 6 Feb 2013)
5.46