on 14 March 2013
I thought I knew a lot about wordpress but I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of concise info this guide had to offer. If you use WordPress for any website don't waste time installing lots of useless plugins or using ineffective themes get the ones that count.
on 9 May 2013
As a writer who finds great difficulty with IT in general, I found this book to be an eye opener. Some details I found needed more than one or two readings, but that's down to my thick head rather than the authors explanation'. I will continue to read this work until the penny drops on each topic.
on 21 August 2013
Excellent book. delivers what it has promised. Requires maybe a more logical order when explaining details.
I will recommended to a people interested in WP.
on 11 June 2013
For a few bucks it has all the info you would want as a newbie about the top plugs and themes and what they do.