5.0 out of 5 stars Another great read from Brian Rathbone
The last of a great trilogy in the Godsland series.

I was once again very impressed by Brian's ability to keep the story flowing with some great twists along the way.
Published on 16 Jan. 2013 by S. Homewood

2.0 out of 5 stars Regal by Brian Rathbone.
This series should have finished with the last book, it just goes on and on. I won't be buying the next one.
Published on 25 Mar. 2013 by P. Isaacs

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great read from Brian Rathbone, 16 Jan. 2013
S. Homewood (East Anglia, UK) - See all my reviews
The last of a great trilogy in the Godsland series.

As in Feral, this book was fast paced and keeps us gripped from beginning to end. Neatly wrapped up with some really cool alliances at the end, its certainly been left so that loose ends from previous books have been wrapped up, but a lot of scope for further books if Brian wished to do so.

A great read, I would recommend it highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 26 May 2014
A must read for all you fantasy readers who like magic dragons evil power...... it is all in these chronicles well worth down loading. Characters are good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Another good read, 26 Dec. 2013
Gripping all the way but rather suddenly ended by comparison to the rest of the book. Perhaps the desire to publish over ruled a more appropriate way to pull the end of the tale together

1.0 out of 5 stars Oh dear Brian. Oh dear., 18 Oct. 2013
I could not read this book. The first series was brillant, but with regent I was thinking "oookkkay...." Feral I was forcing myself to read, and when Catrin and Prios died (The fact Catriin pops back to life annoys me more than her actual death.) I just stopped reading. The real plot is almost non~exisitant in these books. Quite disappointed. The only good point I had about these books are that Sinjin would've made a good character.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful!, 28 July 2013
I'd already read the first 3 books of the series and loved them so much I had to buy this second series (its the most ive ever spent on books on amazon kindle (£6 for the 3) :P ). Writing style is good, with cliff hangers at the end of nearly every chapter, leaving u wanting to read on. The ending lacked a little bit of oomph, however, it does leave scope for another series and i would certainly buy them *wink wink Mr Rathbone* Would definitely recomend!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Read, 13 July 2013
Fantastic storytelling, highly recommended. Fabulous purchase for my Kindle. Once I started reading this I could not stop. I read the whole series in a week.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Read!, 28 Jun. 2013
Great finale to a very good read throughout the series, hard to put down.. Highly recommend to any fantasy story fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 5 May 2013
These books are gripping, I couldn't put them down, such a nice read I would recommend these to any one who likes fantasy reading

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Story, 23 April 2013
Enjoyed the stories enormously and am hoping that there will be more to the stories in the future, so keep writing

4.0 out of 5 stars The Dragon has landed., 1 April 2013
I gave this book four stars as it was an entertaining and gripping read, It was total escapism, and sometimes we all need a bit of that.

Regal: Book Three of The Balance of Power
Regal: Book Three of The Balance of Power by Brian Rathbone (Paperback - 30 Jan. 2013)