Format: Paperback|Change

on 13 April 2014
Cracking story, written and told with honesty. Very easy to read, funny and well worth it.. Just shows what you can do, nice one Tom
on 22 July 2014
I have been planning a similar one way, round the world trip myself, from the USA to the Caribbean by plane. After reading Tom's book I was even more inspired and affirmed that quitting my job, selling my house, divorcing my wife and saying goodbye to all that I know was the right choice. I have never looked back (from the white sand, blue seas and all you can drink cocktails) since.

A great read and a credit to Tom for undertaking such a terrific feat.
on 2 August 2013
Thoroughly enjoyed it. Bought after a recommendation and didn't disappoint one bit. This book makes me want to go and travel.
on 22 November 2013
This is one of those books you really must read, even if you not wandering and dreaming about a trip like this (like me).

Tom's story tells us how you, on your own, can make your craziest dream come true. And he does it in an incredibly funny and detailed, yet not boring, way. You'll find in his words a bit of every country, culture, person or landscape he went through.

Thank you Tom for this exciting and contagious story.
on 11 November 2014
Amazing book , I've read a lot of travel/adventure books and this us one of the best , inspiring beyond belief !!!
on 2 September 2013
A great warts an all book about his world tour with open mind to his incredible journey. A cannot put down book
on 2 February 2016
This book is a real page turner it really makes you want to go out and find your own adventures. It brings you close to the action and you can picture yourself riding alongside. The frustrating part of this book is the very annoying grammatical errors that are present throughout the publication, which at times make you just want to close the book and forget it. A real shame.
on 5 September 2014
I don't really like reading but, this was a really interesting and inspiring book. So much better than some of the celebrity traveling books where they have a whole first aid team and film crew supporting them. He really could have died or not made it round but that's what makes it exciting. It makes me want to explore new countries as long as they don't end in 'stan.'
on 8 February 2014
Inspiring book which you really can't put down. It not only honestly reflects a long journey, but gives insight into the different cultures and ways of life along the way. Tom makes it so accessible as well, making you believe that it is possible to go and do yourself. Packed with humour, advice, reality and all the highs and lows of the journey. Great read.
on 6 June 2015
My daughter loved this book and it inspired her to go and do her own adventures.