5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiration in 10 seconds or less!, 23 Jun 2013
This is good stuff.
A quote a day keeps the brain refreshed..
I was not expecting much when I bought this book.
I have been pleasantly surprised.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little book, 26 Jun 2014
This review is from: Greatest Inspirational Quotes: 365 days to more Happiness, Success, and Motivation (Paperback)
I bought this as a birthday gift for a friend. It's laid out simply, easy to read and some great quotes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Inspirational Quotes, Joe Tichio., 7 May 2014
I found this book has excellent quotes to keep you motivated and positive, it makes a great gift for anyone going through a difficult time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 20 Jan 2014
I love this book, it was reasonably priced and arrived on time. I bought it as a christmas gift for a friend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with book and content, 21 Dec 2013
I am happy with what I've read so far. This is a gift and I'm sure my daughter will benefit from quote/phrases

4.0 out of 5 stars Quotes - Inspirational, 12 Nov 2013
A lovely book of inspirational quotes. A paperback book set out with quotes throughout. Purchased for a person who loved quotes as a gift and they were pleased. Many famous quotes with reference to whom said. Perfect book for picking up and flicking through. For the price I can't complain.

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful thoughtful gift, 28 July 2014
I bought this for my friend's 50th Birthday. She absolutely loves it - it was her favourite present.

5.37