on 5 May 2014
I loveddddddd these books!! I loved the main characters, Nora, Patch, Vee, and Scott. I loved the relationship between Nora and Patch. You could tell they really loved each other even after such a short time. There is lots of drama, gossip, romance, spy work and secrecy. I would definitely recommend reading these books to everyone!!!!
on 13 April 2013
My daughter wanted this series and I got it for her birthday. She loves it and has read it several times in the two weeks since then.
on 30 April 2014
I read this series after reading the eternal elements series by Elizabeth Hunter and to be honest, overall I was disappointed. the two stars are given due to the fact i fell in love with the characters but the story was disjointed and most of the way through very slow paced with not many twists and turns I hope they make this in to a movie to do it more justice.
on 3 December 2012
I found these books purely coincidental....but they're great, amazing, fantastic,....!!

A young girl meets a weird and fascinating young boy in class.... I first had a feeling of "déjà-vu", but no..., there is not the lightest resemblance to the Twilight saga, not at all, it's even better, much better.....

Nora doesn't know at the beginning that she's Nephilim (a creature conceived by a human and a fallen angel)and falls in love with Patch (a fallen angel). A forbidden love, both creatures are enemies....

Nora'll have to learn to face her past, her present, her future and the legacy of her real father, her friends, her enemies, and the love of her life.

A highly recommand these books for all fans of fanstatic stories and not only young people.

Hard to put down, you'll absolutely want to know the end of this captivating saga...
on 28 May 2014
I tore through these books at lightening speed. The plot is highly imaginative, the characters were interesting and well developed.

Highly recommended (and I'm not normally a fan of fantasy stuff). These books have definitely been added to my list of favourites for 2014.
on 7 May 2014
Really enjoyed this series it was recommended by a friend, worth the money couldn't stop reading it took me less than three months to read all three books that's how attached I was to them :)
on 13 May 2014
Really great read unexpected turn off events keep you hooked,it has a full action packed agenda and was an exciting read
on 26 November 2014
I absolutely love these books. I have read them serval times and never get board. The characters I can clearly visualise and I find myself so engrossed each time I read them that I just can't seem to put them down. I have read serval of the teenage craze book series (twilight,fallen&hunger games are just a few) and this set of books are by far my favourite. Would recommend to anyone with an imagination no matter what age.
on 5 June 2015
Patch and Nora have the best relationship because it's very humorous yet sexy. All the characters personality and their character is on point because if this was a movie, they would be the best actors and actresses because the emotion and attitude given is like so believable. Also the plot is suspensing because there are a lot of emotions like betrayal, love, sadness etc. I could read this book set repeatedly.
on 1 December 2014
I absolutely love this series!

I have read every one of them over and over yet still can't get enough of it!

Patch & Nora's passion for eachother is heart-warming yet thrilling throughout, there wasn't a second that I doubted their love. I will continue to read this series over and over until I eventually get bored, however I have a slight feeling that I will never get bored of this!