5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!
Baked a cake for the children at school. They loved it!! Will definitely be serving this for desert at lunch time from now on!!
Published 6 months ago by DanWave

2.0 out of 5 stars Spunkulicious I think NOT!
Published 18 months ago by Supreme Being

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Spunkulicious I think NOT!, 14 Jan 2013
This review is from: Natural Harvest: A collection of semen-based recipes (Paperback)
DO NOT buy this recipe book whatever you do! I made the unfortunate MISTAKE of buying it to make Christmas dinner a little more interesting for the family this year. I earnestly followed the recipes and was very excited to offer the star recipe `Spunkulicious Pie' to the in-laws as a special treat. All of the men in my immediate family contributed to it. Even Granddad! We didn't even know he had it in him. The shared solidarity of a collective experience made it seem even more special. It had that delicate smell of ball sack aroma when it came out of the oven just like the book said BUT! A few hours later everybody became violently ill. The book says you can reheat the pie but now I read somewhere else that this is disastrous because the heat mutates the semen. We all spent Christmas day at the NHS walk in centre and were diagnosed with the rare illness known as CONSPUNCTIVITIS. It ruined our whole Christmas and I want my money back!!!!
I gave it 2 stars because it smelt nice and the men felt happy at first.

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit crusty, 2 Feb 2013
To save money, I purchased a second hand copy of this book, unfortunately some of the pages were stuck together!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!, 24 Jan 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Some interesting new ideas, 6 Feb 2013
I tend to be very 'experimental' in the kitchen, so a couple of my friends suggested that this book would provide me with some inspiration.
I am now glad that they made the recommendation.
As with any radical cookbook, I was a little bit cautious when I first started trying out the recipes. I never follow recipes to the letter, preferring to add a 'bit of myself' to the instructions. With this book I was able to do just that.
I have now replaced salt, in pretty much all my cooking, with semen. It has a certain sweet, sugary quality that I cannot find in other ingredients.
In some of my 'blind studies' I have had comments such as:
"I usually find saltfish far too salty, but the saltfish you cooked last night was just how I like it."
and
"You have always told me about Roman-style custard, but I will always add salt to my custard from now on."

I thank the author for waking me up to some new ideas.
However, I have only awarded it 4 stars because the book didn't stress enough about how much time I would have to spend in the 'kitchen'. The author should also have mentioned that my cock would be constantly sore.

It's still worth it though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cum dine with me!, 15 Mar 2014
At least you can assure your guests that everything has been whipped up by your own fair hands.

I'll get my coat.

1.0 out of 5 stars URGH!, 22 Aug 2013
I'm giving it such a low rating because none of my children liked anything I cooked from this book. Their father sweated over the stove for ages and they all just spat it out. I put some red sauce on it for them, but they turned their noses up at that. I'd made that myself too.

5.0 out of 5 stars self explanatory, 25 July 2014
Interesting book.. Not one I'd leave lying around when family come over.. No pun intended
Buy it, and see for yourself..

5.0 out of 5 stars Just coming, 16 May 2013
I bought this book for a friend who needed a hand in the kitchen. The recipes are fantastic even if they do take a while to produce. This has changed my cooking forever and would recommend this book to anyone. "Is pudding ready dear? just coming!"

5.0 out of 5 stars natural harvest..spot on !, 13 July 2013
A gripping read with good large text for those losing their sight .Once started, i found it hard to put down.

3.0 out of 5 stars Loved it but expensive!, 4 Nov 2013
Although there are lots of funny reviews on here, I couldn't find a review that told me the quality of the book, so I bought it blind and hoped for the best.
I bought this as a quirky book to shock and for a good giggle... it's a nice quality paperback, nice glossy pictures but essentially it's a cookery book that somebody has just added the phrase "1-2 teaspoons of Semen" on every recipe page, although god help you if you were serious about doing this, there's plenty of tips at the back of the book.
I have given it 3 stars purely because of the price!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Natural Harvest: A collection of semen-based recipes
Natural Harvest: A collection of semen-based recipes by Paul "Fotie" Photenhauer (Paperback - 17 Nov 2008)
12.10