Format: Paperback|Change

on 17 March 2015
This is my first Mac, and I know nothing about it. This book has been invaluable with easy to understand explanation and ease of reference.i have purchased two other more expensive manuals which have confused rather than enlighten me. I can recommend this book thoroughly.
on 3 April 2015
A really helpful guide gave me confidence about my new computer
on 29 March 2015
As someone not versed in computers,I found this this book very useful in finding my way around my MacBook and as the manufacturers seem to i
think that everyone is born with a computer in their brain,and not include even basic instructions,the book is invaluable.
on 9 October 2015
an easy to read guide ideal for helping us master our new mac
on 23 August 2013
This book is so simple it is an insult to the intelligence. It is as the saying goes, neither use nor ornament. It contains the minimum of information most of which is not what you are looking for. Co,tee waste of money.
on 9 April 2013
Admittedly this is only very cheap but as a confirmed Windows user I hoped for a quick getting started guide for Windows converts.
I didn't find this book helpful at all.
It doesn't go into any detail and it seems to be written for someone who has never used any sort of computer but even a complete novice may struggle if they just rely on this book.
Hard to recommend it to anyone.
on 14 March 2015
Very informative. Thanks
on 2 December 2014
An easy to follow guide which really helped me understand the differences between my first Mac vs a normal pc.
on 20 July 2013
Very basic information which you can easily get from Apple support. Wish I'd bought something with more information and help on using my IMAC
on 20 January 2015
Very informative and very helpful.