5.0 out of 5 stars Great for beginners!
Excellent value for money. I'm new to macs so I was looking for something (not too techy) to teach me about my new macbook. This book is excellent and the kindle version meant I received it immediately.
All the examples in the book were clear and easy to follow and it only took me a few hours to work through the entire text, testing my skills at each stage.
I...
Published 20 months ago by Lois

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but pretty basic
This is clear and easy to read and for the kindle price is not bad but even though I am a relatively new Mac user I still found it pretty basic. I had already come across the majority of the facilities which are covered just by looking around on my Mac.

I was also a bit irritated that it said that iCloud was a free service without mentioning that it is only...
Published 20 months ago by Katherine

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Guide, 29 Mar 2013
I found this an easy, engaging read that provides an excellent intro to Mac os. It includes screenshots and covers everything needed to get a great foundation.

5.0 out of 5 stars A simple guide to the Mac, 12 Mar 2014
Gudy Terenzio (Elda/Alicante, Spanien) - See all my reviews
The title says is all: a simple start for people who never worked with a Mac. I'm a newbie or rather will be but this book has given me already a start and of what to expect and what to do when I get my new imac.
It is a good idea though to read it on a PC or tablet to see the screen shots properly but the written information are clear and easy to understand and follow.
A must for all beginners

4.0 out of 5 stars A good buy., 3 Mar 2013
This review is from: A Simple Guide to the Mac: OS X Mountain Lion Edition (Paperback)
Simple and straightforward. Just what is required. Useful as I was a Windows user. No problem getting used to Apple.

5.0 out of 5 stars MACBOOK, 20 April 2014
IT HAS BEEN A GOOH HELPFUL READ FOR ME TO UNDERSTAND APPLE'S LAY OUT HOW TO USE MACBOOK,AS THIS IS MY FIRST MACBOOK LAPTOP IT KNOCK'S FOR SIX WINDOWS 8 FOR GOOG FROM MY MIND,AS I WOULD AND WILL TELL MEAN OTHERS APPLE ARE THE MOST BEST COMPUTERS GOING,AND THIS IS EASY TO USE AND LEARN MAY NEW WAY OF USEING THIS MACBOOK.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 8 Mar 2013
Claire (Peterborough, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Good an easy to follow I just need to apply my self to following it through. It has been very helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars mac, 21 Dec 2013
this is another great book to help me with my mAC. GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY IT WILL MAKE GOOD BEDTIME READING

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems very good, 3 May 2013
Mrs. J. Davies (manchester england) - See all my reviews
I am thinking of changing from PC to MacBook and wanted to know how easy the transition would be, this book talks you through setting up and starting to use I think it was just what I needed to make the change, good simple speak not overly technical will update when I get my MacBook

4.0 out of 5 stars God read, 17 April 2013
Great companion to my new Mac Mini. Lots of useful info and tips. Will make good use of it over the coming months.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Simple Guide, 6 Feb 2014
Louise Selby (Devon England) - See all my reviews
This is exactly what it says it is - a simple guide. And that is exactly what I wanted. It's clear and well explained and gives a good basic knowledge to get you going. I shall now move on to something which will give me more detail.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Simple Guide to the Mac - OS X Mountain Lion Edition, 6 Mar 2014
The Simple Guide to the Mac - OS X Mountain Lion Edition is useful for the person who changes from Windows to Mac. It is straight forward and easy to follow. I found it a great help.

A Simple Guide to the Mac: OS X Mountain Lion Edition
A Simple Guide to the Mac: OS X Mountain Lion Edition by Samuel Harris (Paperback - 6 Dec 2012)