Format: Paperback|Change

on 28 October 2012
Wonderful story, it had me thinking the wrong thing the whole time! I loved the characters and the storyline.
I have already recommended it to 3 others. I kept thinking, I am almost to the end of the book and there is NO way it can end yet! I need more! I LOVE what Vivien did at the end with the interviews! I have never seen that before.
The only thing I didn't like about the book was that it wasn't long enough. I like to have more 'background' on the characters.
I can't wait to read more from Vivien, she is wonderful!
on 3 October 2012
What if a romance novel did not follow a formula. What if the writer added some exquisite and tantalizing erotica to the mix? Then, what if said writer mixes it all up with an amazing story, fraught with tension, that smacks you right upside the head at the end?

You would have The Billionaire's Temptress by Vivien Sparx; a totally enjoyable read on all levels and so cleverly written that you will never guess the mysterious reticence by Holly's handsome Greek lover to abandon himself to her salacious demands. Isn't it usually the other way around? And there's the rub. Figure it out if you can!

Sparx is breaking new ground in this genre which is sure keep on grabbing immense notice. Her work enriches romance/erotica, lifting it to new standards of writing excellence.

More, please!
on 23 October 2012
'The Billionaire's Temptress' totally surprised me. I thought the story was going one way and it twisted at the end, a beautiful twist. Holly wants to see if she still "has it" by seducing Nikolai, a billionaire by "conspiring" to get Adam out for the weekend. Through many trials and some failures, heartaches, guilt and love, one sees how relationships change, develop, die, and grow. Through their erotic play and meetings, one sees the struggles they each face and the growth they both need to make for their relationship to work. Again, I wanted to read more, learn more about these characters, how they met, and more about their relationship. This is a book full of twists and turns that made me keep turning the pages to finally come to know the truth.
The Billionaire's Temptress revolves around Holly who feels she is no longer desirable and seeks out a renewed confidence in the arms of sexy "Nikolai" a Greek entrepreneur. While Holly is happily married she needs to escape her everyday life and renew her self confidence. When Adam leaves for the weekend, Holly desperately seeks the attention of the Greek God. However, while Holly tries all she can to show Nikolai just how desirable she can be, Nikolai struggles with his own demons, recognising that he too feels he may not be all the Man she needs. This story requires patience and allowance for the whole story to unfold...you will be pleasantly surprised in the end!
on 12 October 2012
Vivien Sparx has delighted and excited me once again with her new book The Billionaire's Temptress. Now I can't go into much detail otherwise it will give away the shock at the end. With hotter than hot intimate scenes and a great storyline to match The Billionaire's Temptress was enticing, exciting and oh so sensual from start to finish. The twist at the end had me emailing Vivien calling her a "cheeky bugger", because she sure got me a good one! So if you are looking for that raunchy little escape from reality this one is for you. The story will possess you, and may even give you some ideas of your own.
on 20 May 2013
I have read most of this authors books. She writes erotica so well she has raving reviews from readers worldwide, as well as from people within the BDSM lifestyle. This book was different, but in a good way.

Holly is, apparently, a happily married woman who has a free weekend. Nikolai is the man she lusts after, and apparently he feels the same way about her as they plan to spend much of the weekend together.

They have a steamy phone call, at the end of which Nikolai hangs up on Holly, leaving her wanting more, much more.

Nikolai irritated me a lot in this story. Don't get me wrong, he is a brilliantly written character, very enigmatic, sexy, and determined. Yet he cannot seem to be who Holly wants, something holds him back time and time again.

He then develops into someone I recognise from Ms Sparx' other stories, someone who can take the lead, someone who can be the kind of man every woman secretly wishes she could have! Holly finally gets what she wants from him, and so much more.

And the punchline at the end? I so did not see that coming. I had figured out part of it, but certainly not the biggest part of it right up until I read it!
I understood so much more of the story once it had ended. It all made so much sense to me then.

This story is different to others from this author, but equally as good a read. The characters are well written, the story keeps the reader interested throughout, and it shows, yet again, the skill that this author has to write stories of this genre.
on 8 November 2012
Thanks and praise to the author Vivien Sparx for another amazing story.
Another addictive story which leaves you feeling enthralled, hot and gripped till the amazing end, the twist at the end was a brilliant end to a brilliant story.

Vivien Sparx has proven herself to be a awesome authour, her stories being well written, gripping and just the right amount of naughtiness, with great use of descriptors.

Cant wait for more so please keep writing.
on 19 November 2012
The billionaires temptress what can I say ......Vivien sparx is a fantastic writer I really enjoyed this story well worth a read.....I wasn't sure of it at first it took me a few attempts to get into the story but once I found my way I couldn't stop reading it love the characters and the story very well written and a shock ending.....don't want to go into details and spoil the story but this is deffo worth a read! Thank you Vivien can't wait to read more of your work!
on 11 October 2012
Another great read from Vixen Sparx. After reading her first book I was eager to see how this one measured up. I had to wait all weekend to get to it but I was not disappointed at all if anything I think it was even better. With just the right amount of believable seduction great characters & an ending that had me smiling I was totally engrossed till the very last page.
A talented writer who will go far look forward to reading a lot more from this author.
on 6 November 2012
This was amazing.I think the way this book is written, keeps you thinking one thing all the way through the story till the very end is enthralling.I have now read all for of Vivien's books and I haven't been able to leave any of them until have finished.I love the interviews at the end.Lets hope they do end up as box office hits I would definitely watch them and buy the DVD's VERY ADDICTIVE.Brilliant please write more.