on 13 November 2002
Excellent return to form by Anne Perry. She has cut out the tedious verbiage & sensationalism that was creeping into the Wiliam Pitt novels in her last two books. Beleivable Story line, developing the character of William Pitt in a new role inside the fledgling security services. Just a pity Ms Perry has not managed to work out a new role for Charlotte as yet. Get reading!
on 14 July 2015
I enjoy Anne Perry books/audio books very much, and this one's as good as the last ,,Thirza
on 19 July 2014
excellant
on 17 December 2010
I intend to read all the books by Anne Perry in the Thomas & Charlotte Pitt series. This is just one of them. I like her other books too. It arrived quickly and was in good condition considering the price; which was very reasonable.
on 24 August 2014
Enjoyed very much.
on 5 January 2013
I always enjoy Anne Perry's stories and this one kept me engrossed throughout. I read it very quickly, worrying about Charlotte and the children and convinced something would happen to them, while being sure that Thomas was win in the end.