Format: Paperback|Change

on 12 February 2014
I recently read Edie Claire's 'Long Time Coming', mainly because it was less than £1 on Amazon, but thoroughly enjoyed it, so decided to give this one a try. It didn't disappoint, with just the right mix of suspense, romance and intrigue, all at a good pace. I will definately be reading more of this author's novels.
on 21 April 2014
Great read couldn't put it down,she really draws you in I love the mystery and the romance.Will definitely be purchasing more of her books.
on 5 December 2012
I bought this because I like Edie Claire's Leigh Koslow series which is murder mystery with a love interest, but this one is much more pure love story. There is a bit of a mystery, but the love angle is what the story is about, which is not to my taste. It seems to me a rather superior Mills & Boone thing, so if you like a love story with added mystery, buy it.
on 8 January 2014
I found Edie Claire's novels by chance. I am now working my way through every book she has written. I have yet to be in the slightest bit disappointed. I love the way she writes and I love the way she invites readers into her own life experiences. Mean to Be was an excellent story and beautifully written. Thank you. I will now carry on downloading!
on 20 February 2013
I'm always skeptical when I read other reviews, but once I started to read Meant To Be I could not put it down. I enjoyed reading how Meara discovered what happened to her before her adoption, reading about what can only be described as a beautiful setting and how the relationship grew between Meara & Fletcher and their happy ending
on 24 January 2013
What a wonderful wonderful book. Read this one in one sitting. All the characters have such depth. I really felt I was there on the mountain throughout the book. My heart was definitely beating faster through most of the book. It has to be one of the best books I have recently read. My favorite Edie Claire book so far.
on 17 December 2014
I've read quite a few of Edie Claire's books now and Meant To Be didn't disappoint! I just love her style of writing, she really knows how to draw the reader in - I just couldn't put the book down! The only problem I would say is that my housework suffers! Going online now to download another :)
on 10 August 2013
Oh Edie Clare I love your plots ! This one really could have happened. Some stories are so far fetched and even thought this seemed so it really could be true. Thank goodness she didn't find out who her father was ! I dreaded it being Mitch senior !
on 7 May 2013
Edie Claire is a new author to me and I have to say I am totally hooked on her books now - they are gripping and also have a light fun element to them - keeps you on your toes all the way through

on 30 July 2013
This book was recommended to me by amazon for my kindle so i thought i would give it a go. Once i started it was hard to put down as I wanted to see the outcome. A lovely story, one I would recommend and one I would read again.