5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic!
This really is a great book and I have read it so many times but it is still truly amazing!
Published 8 months ago by Emma

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of time
I purchased this book because it had excellent reviews but, oh my god, this novel is really bad and terribly boring. I love reading. You know, I am this kind of readers who read even yogurt labels during their lunch time if they do not have any book, newspaper or magazine to read, but I had to fight with myself to finish reading of A Magical Story. "Flat"...
Published 13 months ago by ola

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic!, 29 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book!, 11 Nov 2013
This book is one of my favourites.I've had it one week and one re-read it twice! The characters are relatable and funny
Shame that they don't have the second one free.I recommend this book if you love Wicca and supernatural

5.0 out of 5 stars Book review, 24 Oct 2013
Fansty so much fantasy/science fiction. I absolutely love this book and really can't wait for the money to buy the next book. Love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 2 Sep 2013
This book was enjoyable to read but is really for the younger guys out there!! Good to past the time but now for a hard core read!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 23 Aug 2013
This book was great I loved the characters and the whole theme of the book. I cried so jaded at the end so make sure you have tissues handy.

5.0 out of 5 stars :), 8 Aug 2013
Fab story line with interesting and diverse characters that let you into their magical world. Recommend to any supernatural fan :)

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, 27 July 2013
A rare story, full of action, suspense, compassion, love , hatred , jealousy, is there any emotion left out? A new favourite for me and a story I will likely read again

5.0 out of 5 stars a good read, 22 July 2013
easy non complicated use of storytelling, suitable for any young or older reader with a simple storyline to follow thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 23 Jun 2013
Well this is the first time I have read this type of book. I usually go for true stories, biographies, true stories or romance, but this book did not disappoint from the very beginning it got me hooked. A covern of witches get together to kill Luther a thousand year old enemy who had killed witches to take their soles to make him mire powerful, but in Salem a group of teenagers start to discover their powers and start to collect all the witches and vampires together to get ride of Luther who had killed generation of this family of witches . It was fantastic, very very well written too. I Gave this book a 5 Star because it was well worth it I had to read it all and only could put it down to go to sleep well worth a read and what's more it was free a great bonus can't wait to read the next book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 15 May 2013
I loved this book. Amazing plot and plays with you emotions. A must read. Cried for hours. I will buy the the sequel

A Magical History - The Mauve Legacy Book 1
A Magical History - The Mauve Legacy Book 1 by Emma Hart (Paperback - 24 Oct 2012)
Out of stock