Format: Paperback|Change

on 6 May 2013
This is the second book of the Jet series and it gets better and better, plenty of action and unexpected happenings.
on 8 March 2013
I couldn't pull myself away from this instalment of jet. Having read the superb inaugural book I didn't believe it could get better, I was wrong. Cohesive plot and great character interaction not to mention more depth into the past of our female lead. Recommend to all
on 6 January 2014
After the first installment I was eager to get onto Jet 2 but I was caught up in the assasin series which I would also recommend. In this one we get deeper into Jets psyche and we see a little of what makes her tick. This is quuite complex and we are given to believe that this lethal weapon of a woman can also be a loving and caring mother. It would seem far fetched but Blake pulls it off and we can believe it. I knocked a star off as it as all of Blakes assasin type novels it is a little jargon heavy giving the names and practically the serial numbers of each and every weapon, I suppose it is needed but it goes right over my head. Still another enjoyable read and escapism. I will be getting the next installment.
on 30 March 2013
If you enjoyed the first one, it's more of the same. Very light, very easy - but I learned things about Thailand I'd have probably rather not known.
on 22 January 2013
.Brilliant reading Would recomend this book and any of the other Jet series.AS stated have downloaded all the others and in the process of reading
on 25 October 2013
I recommended first novel however I won't be continuing with further publications of this story, nor will I be recommending it to my friends.
on 10 November 2012
After reading Jet, buying the follow-up was a no-brainer. Blake has created a hero I've really fallen for, and her latest exploits once again include plenty of plausible action while she still shows she has a human side.

I won't reveal any of the plot, but suffice it to say, Blake has given Jet several good reasons to get angry, and when that happens the superb action comes thick and fast.

Already got my copy of Jet 3 and can't wait for the fourth in the series.
on 20 March 2013
Continuing the Jet storey, a simple, quick, easy to read book which keeps you interested and entertains throughout. Highly recommended.
on 24 April 2013
this was every bit as good as the first book, if you like Nikita you like this book, now I'm going to buy the third book in the series
on 8 April 2013
Excellent follow on to first book, like the twists and turns, very well written and keeps you on edge, looking forward to next book.