on 16 March 2013
I bought the Muvifix guide as I like to know what the particular software is capable of, I have used Adobe Premiere Elements from version 5 & in the past used the pro versions of the same product –and I am still learning!!! – The book I find is fine for those who are used to using Adobe Premiere Elements, but for a novice or first time user this book may look daunting an perhaps a “classroom type” Book may well suit better. Only quibble with the Book is some of the chapters aren’t really necessary like “How to make photo books” etc which is more a photo editing chapter, OK you may have bought the dual product (Premiere & Photoshop Elements as a package) but the book is primarily for the Videographer and should remain that way other than that the Book is well presented, colourful and easy to understand – a must for the Adobe brigade. Just buy it if you Have Premiere Elements 11 you’ll learn a lot from it.
on 7 February 2013
Having just purchased an Imac and then Premiere Elements 11 I bought this book to help me get into the new software, editing video. From the first moment that I started using this book I found it so easy to follow and understand. Well written and plenty of advice and guidance. Well worth the price paid. Would recommend this to anyone
on 30 June 2013
Yes, this was what I needed to understand how to run Premiere Elements (10/11). It is well written and with logical structure. Language rather strict, and thus leaves less room for misunderstanding - especially if English is not the native language "jokes", and wringling with words make instructions harder to understand.

Definately what I needed (got the color version of the book).

With some good video-clips I got a very good grip on how to use Preiemiere Elements.
on 21 February 2013
Had been using Premiere Elements 11 prior to buying the book but after reading the first few chapters learned so much more about how to use this softward properly. I would highly recommend it.