5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for all!
Addictive little book that has something for everyone. The author has somehow managed to create a product that will appeal to kids and grandmas, but at the same time supply ample ammunition to torment your mates into submission! Previously purchased Kindle version of this book - got hard copy so my 93 year old uncle can add to his enourmous library of joke books.
Published on 7 Sept. 2012 by Ed Yates

3.0 out of 5 stars CORRECTLY TITLED
This clipped book lives up to it's title and, does indeed contain a cringeworthy collection of really bad jokes that I found initially mildly amusing but which soon became a tad repetitious. Certainly the gags were original, insofar as my recollection is concerned, I had not heard many, if any of them before, although I am not certain under what circumstances I would...
Published on 31 Mar. 2013 by DOPPLEGANGER

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 11 Oct. 2012
Loved this joke book. Great, innocent jokes for everybody to enjoy, originally bought this for a present, will now be getting a few more as stocking fillers for christmas. Very happy with my purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally awesome - cracking great gags, 29 Jan. 2013
This review is from: That's Terrible! A Cringeworthy Collection of 1001 Really Bad Jokes (Paperback)
I was lucky enough to get both copies of That's Terrible recently as a gift. I just love them. Whenever I feel like belting one out for the kids I just open up at any page and pick out any of the awfully awful jokes!

My son keeps begging me to let me take it to school... No way you know how 8 year old are with books! And these gags are mine! Can't get any better I highly recommend That's Terrible Joke Books. That's Terrible! A Cringeworthy Collection of 1001 Really Bad Jokes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great laugh!, 4 Oct. 2012
Tim (Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
There's some real corkers in this book that had me laughing out loud. Tommy Coooper eat your heart out....Gary Rowley takes one liners to the next level with this book. Very impressive stuff!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Clean Fun, 23 Oct. 2012
Was recommended this by a friend. Plenty of chuckles (and not a few cringes) and not a profanity in sight! Perfect for any member of the family. Stick it in the stocking this Christmas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very original and funny. Worth every penny, 12 Sept. 2012
My greatest random purchase! Very funny throughout and getting a great response when telling the jokes to my friends.Quality!!!! Whens his next one out ?!?!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabtastic!, 27 Sept. 2012
Absolutely superb read...... best toilet reading ever!! Good fun and cheers me up at every vist!
Hopefully there will be a second book soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tim Vine eat your heart out!, 5 Sept. 2012
Get this now! It's the funniest thing I've read in ages, what a scream! Just ordered the paperback as well. I promise you won't be disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it!!, 6 Sept. 2012
I absolutely loved this, it certainly doesn't fail to put a smile on your face! I would definitely recommend having a read!

5.0 out of 5 stars QUALITY, 10 Sept. 2012
This book is a must... The funniest booke ive had the pleasure to read,, The author is an absolute genius

5.0 out of 5 stars Santa's gonna be real busy with this one!!!, 5 Oct. 2012
Without doubt the most hilarious collection of nonsensical jokes and one liners to hit the market in years. So original its scary. Anyone finding this in their Christmas stocking aint about to be disappointed. Santa's gonna be real busy with this one! Take my word for it - go get it now!

That's Terrible! A Cringeworthy Collection of 1001 Really Bad Jokes