Format: Paperback|Change

on 27 October 2014
I downloaded this as a free book for my kindle, something I do now and again when there is nothing new out that I want to read. Usually these freebies are not worth the bother of reading,and end up deleted before I am halfay through, but every once in a while I come across a real gem, as is the case with Noble Intentions: Season One. If you enjoy your books fast paced and full of action then Jack Noble is for you; charismatic, slightly immoral and deadly. With a strong supporting cast of friends and allies he wages war against whoever he has been paid to eliminate. A fast paced plot coupled with snappy dialogue and strong characterisation make this a hard book to put down, and for only the second time in my forays into the free books section I am going to spend money to purchase the next in the series. Thoroughly enjoyable, highly recommended.
on 2 August 2014
Unfortunately this story was flawed from the beginning when some documents are supposed
ed to change hands. As far as I could see, our main man, Jack Noble, was more than willing to do complete the transfer. So the shenanigans which followed (contrived by bad guy #1) just didn't make sense. There's also the matter of him being tracked by a GPS which according to an earlier chapter was not in his possession. And while I can't say I'm much of an expert on contract killers I suspect they don't go around drawing attention to themselves by antagonizing/beating up and/or killing just about every random person they run into en route. A lot of completely unnecessary and irrelevant stuff thrown into this book which unfortunately made the whole unbelievable.
on 23 October 2013
I love the style in which this book is written and the way it is laid out in bite sized chunks to form an episode. It is especially good if you dont get much time to read. It's equally easy to immerse yourself into a whole episode whilst on holiday. The storyline grabs your attention from the start and keeps you engaged. It's not over complicated and this makes it effortless to read. There is no fanciful or overindulgent story telling, just gritty and fast paced action. The author cleverly entices the reader to fully form his characters and they develop with each passing episode. Yes there are a few typo/grammatical errors but they do not distract or detract from the overall read. Thoroughly enjoyable and moving onto season 2 straight away.
on 3 January 2014
I haven't read anything by L T Ryan before, I shall certainly be purchasing season two, I thoroughly enjoyed the twist and turns of the story and characters, who knew a hit man could be a hero
on 18 December 2013
I have only just finished this book & thoroughly enjoyed it, even though it was pretty violent. Lots of attacks & dead bodies all through the book. I have now started book 2
on 20 April 2014
This is all action. Absolutely the biz. Never would have believed this could be a freebie, so gave it a try. Soon got into the action, I was there, I mean the way its written I felt that I was actually there with Jack, above him, watching and taking part in the action. If you love revenge novels you'll love this. Jack does all the nasty, get you banged up for 20 year things you'de like to do to some of the scum you meet in life, but he's got a soft spot hidden side that comes out now and again. I will have to read to follow up, even if I've got to pay. Well worthy of 5 stars.
on 29 November 2014
Rattlingly good action thriller, the hero is hard boiled but has a soft side too - I don't think you are supposed to like assassins but Jack Noble is a very likeable one!! Lots of thrills and spills, good range of characters and the pace never slackens. I really enjoyed this series, left me wanting more and I can see the film rights being fought over, just don't use a short-statutred Scientology actor...
This is a really good crash bang wallop type of read and I cannot thank L T Ryan for keeping me hooked and out of trouble for many hours!!!
on 2 January 2014
I was not too sure how I should be feeling about relating to an obviously very violent lead character but I got over it and enjoyed the series of books.
on 18 April 2014
Another reviewer described this book as bloodthirsty, and that's exactly right. The hero is an assassin for hire who chops, slashes and shoots his way through the book. The body count is just daft. The episodic way the story is told moves the plot on with great pace, so as a reader you don't have time to consider just how silly the whole thing is. Turn your brain off and you'll enjoy it if you like a violent romp. Think about it for - oh - 5 seconds and you'll kick yourself for wasting your time with such nonsense.
on 15 September 2013
This novel is quite good. The plot is exciting and there is more than one central character. I did find a difficulty in believing he could kill so many men on his own and also his seduction parts during the plots relating to the women Jack meets. These sections seemed to me to be quite repetitive. Hes not James Bond, not every women meets a man and wants to go to bed with him straight away. Yes, i know its all fiction! Other than that, I did enjoy the novel and will read some of his other publications.