Format: Paperback|Change

on 4 February 2013
Skeleton crosswords can keep me absorbed for hours, I used to like cryptic crosswords but these are better.
My only complaint (which is a compliment) is there only appears to be 2 books this one and the express one and I've nearly completed both of them so what do i do when I have finished them!!?
so please please do another one....
on 10 March 2015
i am a great fan of skeleton crosswords,and couldnt believe it when all the puzzle book publishers stopped printing them.i looked on line and found this,so i ordered vol 1& 2 which should keep me busy for a while !
on 19 September 2015
I don't really get on with these clues. I have done skeletons before and loved them, but I do not like this book. It is a shame really as the skeleton crosswords are hard to find. If I had liked the clues, I wold have bought the later books. As it is, I have done about 5 skeletons in the book and given up. Shame, really.
on 23 April 2015
I love tackling skeleton puzzles and thought this collection were symetrical, but not so, and very difficult to solve.
Well packed and prompt service, but not enjoyable to me.
on 3 May 2013
Some of the answers are very obscure and I wouldn't say they quite mean the same as the clues but your mind may work the same as this setter's I suppose.
on 29 May 2013
I love the book but is there any chance of publishing a cryptic version? please.

I look forward to you producing the cryptic version.
on 25 October 2014
I found this hard to use being used to totally symmetrical skeleton crosswords. The binding is tight and uncomfortable to work with
on 4 August 2015
My wife does these and enjoys she finds the clues too hard to solve some days but as answers are in back can continue
on 9 December 2013
I wish there were more skeleton crossword books around as I really love them and they are a real challenge
on 15 September 2014
these are my favourite crosswords its a great book . There should be more skeleton crosswords available .