5.0 out of 5 stars Wow love these books
I love these books but I hate it when I finsh one and I never know when the next ones comming out! I have never In my life read a book that could make me cry unless it was a true story but these are amazing just be careful when reading late ish at night because before you know it your still reading at six am in the morning haha. Can't wait for the next fallen soul book :)
Published on 24 July 2012 by Chynna

3.0 out of 5 stars Still hooked
The new series is still as engaging as the first.
The history of the characters and how they are all entwined is starting to unravel itself.
Looking forward to the next instalment? Will all the characters receive their 'happy ever after' ending?
Published 16 months ago by L Fox

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow love these books, 24 July 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this Book. I was Blown away! A MUST Read!, 1 July 2012
I am hooked in the world of Gemma, Alex, Aislin and Laylen, oh, can't forget Nicholas too. (I originally posted this review in the USA Site, and my blog, see profile for that link)
I am a big fan of Jessica Sorensen, her books are written so well. You can't help but love them. I also would dream I was in their world, and could not stop thinking of what is going on when I was not reading. I am truly hooked.

Here is original USA review:

Wow, this book has me emotions in a whirlwind. Like Jessica's other books, it keeps you enthralled from the very beginning, all the way till the end. I felt everything as Gemma did too. And it's so beautifully written, this book sucks you right into the story. It's not a surprise, as I have learned Jessica is a phenomenal writer.

We are back with Gemma, Alex, Aislin, Laylen, and Nicholas, and a few others from the Fallen Star series. They have a lot to deal with. Gemma then, must find and save Alex, and she ends up having to trust Nicholas to do it, the half-fey Foreseer is a manipulative character, which always asks a price for any help. Then we find all is not what it seems, and she starts doing odd things, and then we find her mind is not all her own. Its an interesting twist, and really had me reading late into the night, to see what happens next. And of course there is a pretty big cliffhanger. I sure wonder how they will get themselves out of this mess.

I like the introduction of Evan, too bad he came so late into the story. I sure we will be seeing more of him. I was very satisfied with the action and adventures of this new spin-off series of The Fallen Star series. I love that we learn some more about Gemma's past, her bloodlines so to speak, it's unexpected too.
I do not want to add any spoilery, but will say, this book will have your heart aching. If I say much more, it will spoil it for you. But trust me, its worth reading, and I give it a 5/5 stars 100%!

5.0 out of 5 stars love this series, 24 July 2012
jessica is an amazingly talented author. i particualy enjoyed this series because of the suspence and charecters (my name is gemma)that were used.i just wish there were more books in the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG, better than the first series!!!!!!, 19 Aug 2012
!!!!!!!!! - This is me jumping up and down as there is a follow up on The fallen star series. I found a bit of a change in the style of writing but it was an action packed book where there is always 2 or more things going on in which everyone is trying to be a hero.
This book opens up new traits in each character. I mean, you have Alex, a guy who will do anything for Gemma but could he be hiding a secret that will ruin everything, or will his love for her be the death of them all. Then you have Gemma herself who is still finding new things about herself everyday. Everyone is trying to save her but could it be her fault that they're in this mess in the first place. Laylen, the gentle vampire who tried to keep out of trouble couldn't have been more in it, but will he fight or just give in to the evil inside of him leaving Aislin, the witch who has always cared for him to try to clear up the mess she can, only for it to go even more terribly wrong. In this book Nicholas shows some new colors and I am wondering if his trickster act was just that - an act, or whether he is still the Nicholas we will always remember. Cannot wait to read the next book. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant read, 11 Dec 2013
Very well written, once started could not put it down. Just had to keep reading to find out what happened next.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 2 Dec 2013
Kept me enthralled throughout the book, so much so that I then bought all books in series. A believable possibility?

5.0 out of 5 stars great read, 19 Nov 2013
If you like fantasy/horror this is for you.Great read and would recommend this to my friends can't wait to read the next one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 14 Nov 2013
Amazing !!!! One of the best books I've ever read . It's spectacular . And I LOVE laylen he sounds nice .

5.0 out of 5 stars The lost soul, 10 July 2014
This book is extremely exciting and it pulls you in because of the twists and turns. I loved this book I couldn't put it down. I would highly recommend this book to teens and adults who enjoy romance and supernatural books.

5.0 out of 5 stars well written and great imagination, 19 Jun 2014
Great read get lost in anther world with a truly lovely romance .definitely not normally my kind of book so was a great surprise to find it en captured me into a kind of fairy tale world .

The Lost Soul: Fallen Souls Series: 1
The Lost Soul: Fallen Souls Series: 1 by Jessica Sorensen (Paperback - 28 Jun 2012)
5.26