Format: Paperback|Change

on 6 August 2014
This was a random pick and it was free! Really surprised! I enjoyed every minute of this bill. Highly recommend if you love girly comedy romance with attractive men in suits!
on 30 December 2013
As above - bit Mills and Boonish but quite enjoyable just the same. Pse note this is Gavin's wife reading this and not him!
on 7 March 2013
nice quick read, lovely story but perhaps slightly predictable! will definitely read more by the same author in the future
on 16 May 2014
This was a nice book, easy to read without being off the scale exciting. It had a predictable ending. I enjoyed it, but I wouldn't rush to read another book from this author. The story developed well, but at times lacked something I can't quite put my finger on. I think it didn't really capture the passion that was growing between the two main characters. There needed to be more passionate encounters I think, but that is of course my opinion!
on 21 August 2014
Easy going read of a romantic tale with a fairly predictable end.
However no at lot to get your teeth into!
on 15 July 2013
Feel good factor of 10 out of 10. Proper chick lit. Soppy, romantic and unrealistic! A super easy read! Enjoy.
on 16 July 2014
Loved this book it had me on the first page. A true romance but with a twist. I want to read more.Loved it.
on 25 June 2014
I enjoyed this book, it is clear what the ending will be from early on but still worth a read. :)
on 21 December 2013
Read this book within two days because i couldn't put it down. It is an enjoyable romantic read, but nothing you'll remember for very long.

What annoyed me was that April repeated the same opinion about Michael throughout the book and also the story wasn't very realistic.
on 11 July 2014
Great book. At first I was not sure but then I became addicted and love it. It is one of those girlie books where you know what's going to happen but it's okay because you love the journey to the end of the book. It is well worth a pick and read. Enjoy!