4.0 out of 5 stars Emotional!!
This book was very emotional!! Had its laughs, tears, frustrating moments where you wanted to shout at the characters and a lot of romantic moments. Also loved that it was based on the authors experiences. Really hope there is a another book.
Published 21 months ago by natasha

2.0 out of 5 stars not what I thought
Oh so disappointed with this as it isn't what I thought at all. It is a teenage read and in my opinion not a very good one either, unlike the Hunger Games or similar.
Published 5 months ago by Mrs. Christine L. Keeling

2.0 out of 5 stars not what I thought, 3 Feb 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Rather boring and predictable., 10 Feb 2014
Found the first four chapters so boorriiing that I gave up reading anymore. Sorry but this is the first book in over a hundred or more I've downloaded onto my kindle, that I have given a bad rating for. I would not even recommend it to anyone who is immature.

4.0 out of 5 stars Emotional!!, 16 Oct 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars ..., 25 Jan 2014
Average storyline and to be honest the characters were not people you wanted to empathise with... The female character was made out to be weak and the male character didn't respect anyone other than himself

2.0 out of 5 stars Bland, 2 Oct 2013
I really tried to like this and overall it was okay....just totally lacked any depth! I also found Cassie annoying - for someone who is alledgedly feisty she seemed anything but to me!

2.0 out of 5 stars Acceptable, 21 Aug 2013
I read this book only because it was the only book I had on my kindle whilst being on holidays without the internet access. The plot and the characters are predictable. You know straight away what is going to happen to them, the love scenes are boring and unnecessary and there is to many similarities between this story and some other books i.e. the fifty shades of grey. Complete lack of originality.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!! An emotional roller coaster from start to finish!, 1 Nov 2012
This review is from: The Perfect Game (Paperback)
I could not put this book down. I read it in 24 hours, I got so wrapped up in the characters and their feelings. I laughed and actually cried, (which rarely happens with books I read) I wanted to scream at times too. Overall though this book is so well written you get lost, you feel all the emotions the characters are feeling. Just amazing, I can't wait to read more from this author!

2.0 out of 5 stars The perfect game, 1 April 2013
This review is from: The Perfect Game (Kindle Edition)
A sweet story but struggled turned into a page flicker towards the end just didn't
hold my interest only reason I gave it 2 stars it had a happy end.

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect game, 30 Jan 2013
This review is from: The Perfect Game (Kindle Edition)
Truly amazing book! Cannot wait for the 2nd book "the game changer"!!! I cried and laughed at this book. Can't give much away about the story otherwise I'd spoil it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Touching, 30 Jan 2013
This review is from: The Perfect Game (Kindle Edition)
Can't wait for the second first one about how she dates the most popular lad in school who at first is a jerk tryin to get with her when she finally accepts she sees a different side he's protective, loving and kind she changes him into the lad he really is until he's messes and goes wrong must read it's Pretty good :)

The Perfect Game: A Novel (The Game Series, Book One)
The Perfect Game: A Novel (The Game Series, Book One) by J. Sterling (Paperback - 25 Jun 2013)
6.72