5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it
After reading Beautiful Disaster and Thoughtless/Effortless i wasnt sure any other book would measure up to the still these books had been written but then The Mighty Storm was recommended to me on another review ..... WOW, I could put it down, I read it in less than 24 hours only managing to persuade myself to sleep otherwise I wouldnt be able to function with children...
Published on 3 Sept. 2012 by Bookworm1974

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed feelings
This book has mixed reviews amongst my friends so I did not know what to expect from it so I guess it is fitting that I have mixed feelings about it too. In places I really enjoyed it and in others not so much even going as far as skimming a few pages particulary at the ending. The main reason that this book didn't do it for me was that I disliked the Tru. For me she...
Published on 17 Oct. 2012 by Claire's Book Corner

‹ Previous | 1 2 343 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars so freaking awesome, 11 July 2014
OMG I absolutely am in love with jake he is the typically bad boy with a past soooo alpha male. The emotions in this book just floored me. The range and vocabulary really sucks you in so you have no choice but to respect the flow and passion coming out. Its different to have done moral clash and the female to be the one doing if. Absolutely fabulous read

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved It !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 12 Sept. 2012
This review is from: The Mighty Storm (Kindle Edition)
I have been looking for something to read since Fifty, Thoughtless, Effortless and Beautiful Disaster. This is up there with them if i could give it more than 5 stars i would. I stayed up all night to finish it amazing !!!! Romance to stop the heart and sad things to bring tears to your eyes, didn't want the story to read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 26 Sept. 2013
I love this book, written beautifully and the story had me gripped every second, i instantly fell inlove with the characters, one of the best reads ive ever read. There were many nights/mornings where i was still reading at 2am. Im from Yorkshire myself making me have an even bigger soft spot for this book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 15 Oct. 2012
This review is from: The Mighty Storm (Kindle Edition)
I'm a huge fan of this book, however, I did find it a bit difficult to warm to our female lead when it's clear that being faithful will be difficult and her relationship so easily thrown away. Towle has bought us another well written book and the feelings are so detailed emotionally that it is nice to feel pity for the seeming bad boy and the boyfriend at the same time. I recommend this book.

4.0 out of 5 stars was pleasantly surprised, 3 Oct. 2012
This review is from: The Mighty Storm (Kindle Edition)
a good holiday read, with an engaging story line which I felt was well written. The characters felt real as they struggled with their emotions, the experiences described and the relationship issues were real to life and I found myself turning each page to find out how the characters dealt with these issues, would have given it 5 stars but was not comfortable with some of the explicit language used however would definitely recommend to those not as faint hearted as me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 20 Dec. 2013
I read this in 2 days it's was so addictive! I found myself unintentionally ignoring people simply because I was longing to find out what happens next in this amazing story! I am minutes away from buying the second book in the series and I can't wait to give that all my attention too :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put this down, 15 Jan. 2014
If you love rock stars with muscles and tattoos you will love this book. Really enjoyed the story of how two people who met as children, meet again and fall in love. If you enjoyed the Reckless trilogy and love Kellan, then I am sure you won't be disappointed reading this.

5.0 out of 5 stars A cracking read., 6 Sept. 2012
An avid reader. - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: The Mighty Storm (Kindle Edition)
I just love a good book and yep I loved this book. Jake and Tru are really great lead characters and you can't help but be immersed in their story right from page 1. I did worry that the pace had whizzed along and may fizzle out but no, it kept up it's momentum and delivered a really great story. If you like good romances that aren't for want of a better description - soppy - then you'll love this, it's gritty, it's real drama and it's full of wonderful characters.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great! MUST read!!!, 15 Jan. 2014
Miss L. Booth "Lynndieloo" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
I will keep this short to avoid spoilers.

I love the way this is written & the character dynamic.

This had it all for me, yearning after friendship
& love lost.
Angst, drama, humour, sweet 'warm & fuzzy' scenes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rock gods don't get hotter than this book! absolutely brilliant!, 22 Mar. 2015
I have read a few rock star books and I have to say this is my favourite so far. I couldn't put it down it was freaking awesome! I just kept putting it off reading and I don't know why? Jake was living the life of a big star on stage and a naughty guy of stage, but when Tru walks back in his life he feels all his love for her again. He needs her so much but can Tru find it in her to be with him again! What a brilliant well written book. Captivating, gripping and unputdownable. I won't forget this book I was still feeling it when I put my kindle down I love when a book gives you this buzz. When you don't know what chapter to put it down and know you have to get back to it quick that's a brilliant author that can give you that. Well done Samantha Towle you rock!

‹ Previous | 1 2 343 | Next ›

The Mighty Storm (The Storm series)
The Mighty Storm (The Storm series) by Samantha Towle (Paperback - 20 Aug. 2013)