5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it
Published 19 months ago by Bookworm1974

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed feelings
This book has mixed reviews amongst my friends so I did not know what to expect from it so I guess it is fitting that I have mixed feelings about it too. In places I really enjoyed it and in others not so much even going as far as skimming a few pages particulary at the ending. The main reason that this book didn't do it for me was that I disliked the Tru. For me she...
Published 18 months ago by Claire's Book Corner

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 3 Sep 2012
This review is from: The Mighty Storm (Kindle Edition)
After reading Beautiful Disaster and Thoughtless/Effortless i wasnt sure any other book would measure up to the still these books had been written but then The Mighty Storm was recommended to me on another review ..... WOW, I could put it down, I read it in less than 24 hours only managing to persuade myself to sleep otherwise I wouldnt be able to function with children still at home during school summer holidays ! If you liked BD and the Kellan series then this book is definately for you ! Totally worth 5 stars :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another compulsive page turner, 24 Jun 2013
This review is from: The Mighty Storm (Kindle Edition)
Yet again another trowle number keeping me awake until the early hours and sending me to bed ridiculously early because I simply can't put it down. More please!

5.0 out of 5 stars The mighty storm, 21 Jun 2013
This review is from: The Mighty Storm (Kindle Edition)
Absolutely brilliant read, found it very hard to put down. Can't wait for the next book. Highly recommended, great author.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it! Can. Not. WAIT until MS2., 1 Dec 2012
Mrs B (Hampshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Mighty Storm (Kindle Edition)
Well, it seems my penchant for rockstar book boyfriends continues! Loved it. Fingers crossed MS2 isn't too long a wait away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 19 Sep 2013
Loved this story
got hooked
Like I said for Wethering the storm
Trudy very frustrating character so brilliantly written
Loved Jake

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't get enough of Jake and Tru, 18 Sep 2013
This review is from: The Mighty Storm (Kindle Edition)
This was a bittersweet book for me. I loved the first book and this was just as good. The only sad part is that this is the end of Jake and Tru's story. It's not often that a couple pull me in like these two - Jamie and Claire in Diana Gabaldon's Outlander series being the other - but I just love reading about them. Kudos to Samantha Towle for writing such a fabulous sequel.

4.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait for sequel!, 16 May 2013
This review is from: The Mighty Storm (Kindle Edition)
Enjoyable story of childhood sweethearts meeting up 12 years later when he is a famous rock star and she a journalist. Good characters and an addictive read. Just a shame the book wasn't proof read for spelling and grammar errors - there are many! However, I wasn't put off and look forward to the continuing story of Jake and Tru.

4.0 out of 5 stars great read, 3 Dec 2012
This review is from: The Mighty Storm (Kindle Edition)
loved this book, wish it would have had another twist with will as his part in the story wasn't as exciting as it could have been! although it was still a great read.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST BOOK EVER!!!, 28 Nov 2012
LM WOOD (Bradford, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Mighty Storm (Kindle Edition)
Oh wow. This book is totally AMAZING. It's sexy, emotional, funny, emotional, gritty, emotional, oh and did I mention, emotional??? I couldn't put it down - my house now looks like a squat from all the housework I've ignored. And my mascara is all over my face from the crying that I just couldn't stop for the life of me! It's the best book I've read in a LONG time and will happily read it again in the future. I rarely buy books because there are so many free ones available, but I liked the sound of this one and noted all the brilliant reviews. I really wasn't disappointed! What a belter. Do yourself a favour and buy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!!, 15 Nov 2012
This review is from: The Mighty Storm (Kindle Edition)
This book had me laughing and almost crying. I loved the main characters Tru and Jake and really felt their pain and happiness due to the author's great descriptive writing. Jake sounds absolutely gorgeous and has a vulnerability about him that makes you swoon!!
Fab read and so well written, I couldn't put it down.

ARRAY(0xb5f1e8c4)

The Mighty Storm (The Storm Series)
The Mighty Storm (The Storm Series) by Samantha Towle (Paperback - 20 Aug 2013)
7.64