5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!
Just One Drop is the 3rd installment and the books just keep getting better!
I actually laughed out loud at some of the witty repartee between Jen and Dec and you can't help but be gripped by their drama, This book still Incorporated Jacquelyn and Fane's romance but it took you further with Jen and Sally.
It's left at a torturous cliff hanger and I'm sad I'm...
Published on 15 Feb 2012 by Ickle-Claire

3.0 out of 5 stars a good follow on
Excitement, deceit, and action. Throw in some of this series humour and it makes a good story.
A good follow on, I can't wait to read the next book
Published 14 months ago by A. Entwistle

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 15 Feb 2012
Ickle-Claire (England, Notts) - See all my reviews
Just One Drop is the 3rd installment and the books just keep getting better!
It's left at a torturous cliff hanger and I'm sad I'm going to have to wait until the Author writes the next installment... which wont be quick enough for my liking!
The book is a definite page turner that you just can't put down, If you love this genre give the Grey Wolves series
a try you won't be disappointed, and the price of the books is an added bonus! Well done Quinn Loftis.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just One Drop, 9 Jun 2012
First line: '"Jen you are not going back to the States so stop trying to pack your damn clothes," Sally growled.She intercepted Jen and snatched the pants she was carrying to an open suitcase, which lay haphazardly across the four poster bed. Jen steadily ignored her and did an about face to the closet to grab some more clothes.'
Ok, as you can see at the start of this book, Jen is attempting to pack her bags and jet back to the US. Where is she you ask? Well, Jen would be in Romania. Living with a wolf pack. Yes you did read that right, our Jen is living with a werewolf pack. Previously in the series, Jen had discovered she had a tiny amount of werewolf blood running through her veins, making her a dormant wolf. She should stay with her two best freinds, Sally and Jacque but a certain fur ball is causing Jen to want to run back home. The fur ball (Jen's words not mine) is named Decebel and he is the pack's Beta, but only out of choice...the damn man is dominant enough to be Alpha of his own pack should he wish. Anyway, Jen and Decebel have had sparks before in the series (though the previous novels have been about Jacque and her mate Fane) but said fur ball has run off with his tail between his legs because his wolf is not showing any signs of wanting to mate with Jen. It's been 62 days 4 hours and 22 minutes since Jen last saw Decebel and she's sick of waiting for him to show up at her door. However, when Jen's tries to leave, who should turn up but Decebel, and that's where things get interesting :)

I adored JUST ONE DROP, Jen is just hilarious. I mean Decebel is about the most dominant, manly wolf man you will ever meet and she calls him 'the fur ball'. Jen's mouth just keeps getting her into trouble, as does her spontaneous attitude. Put that together with two equally humerous sidekicks and a tightly wound alpha wolf and you're ready to have yourself a party. Quinn Loftis has written this brilliantly, we all know I love a good dose of humour in anything I read and JUST ONE DROP has that in spades :)
JUST ONE DROP is set in Romania and for the most part Jen and her two besties as well as Decebel, pack leader Vasile (whom I just adore) and a few other pack wolves are attending The Gathering. This is an old tradition amongst wolf packs revived for the 21st centuary. Due to wolves only having their one true mate, and with population numbers dwindling, the Alphas of 4 packs decide to bring back an old tradition, that is basically speed dating for wolves. All the unmated females and males of the packs gather together in one place in the hope of finding mates among the other packs. However, when you add Jen and her panchant for trouble to a highly strung, territorial alpha wolf and several sex-crazed young male wolves there's going to be bloodshed. Decebel is still trying to fathom his feelings for Jen and her natural talent for pissing him off makes for one hilarious and enthralling novel. Add to this a conspiracy to murder my darling Vasile and his mate to gain control of the pack and you have the recipe for one awesome read!
As well as keeping up with Jen and Decebel, we are also able to see how Jacque and Fane are progressing since their mating. They can speak mind to mind like all mated pairs, and I have to say that some of what Fane says makes me go all mushy and wish that I could find a real live Fane. Anyway, it's good to see what they are getting up to, I just want to see more of Alpha Vasile to be honest...he's even more dominant than Decebel, meaning he could kick serious ass :) He's the strongest Alpha in living memory and his mate Alina is so sweet...I don't hate her at all...nope ;)

All in all, JUST ONE DROP is one of the funniest new books I've read in a while. While it did take me a while to get used to the American slang Jen and her friends used it was comforting to know that none of the Romanian wolves knew what they were saying either :)
I loved every minute and will definitely be keeping my eye on Quinn Loftis and the Grey Wolves Series for the foreseeable future :)

My Rating: 4/5

5.0 out of 5 stars loving it!, 16 April 2013
Jen is probably one of the best characters in this series, and although the main series began mainly focusing on Jaque, I think Jen has stolen the show. With her hilarious comebacks, her manic ideas ( that you just know will get her into trouble), you can't help but love the girl.
The story, itself, is coming along superbly, and no sooner does the book end, one is itching to begin reading the next. Quinn has outdone herself yet again and she is becoming quickly one of my favourite authors. These books are a bargain and I would highly recommend them to all. In fact, I'd love to see these as a film (just incase any of those producer peeps are hanging bout!!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 2 July 2014
Omg I can't believe what happened, this series is brilliant ! I really like that this book is more about Jen and Decebel's relationship, look forward to reading the next to find out more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extraordinary, 7 Jun 2014
This book is just so addictive! It kept me gripped from start to finish there was not one boring part of this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars omg, 8 April 2014
I thought the first two books were good. This took me one sitting. I could not stop! I think I'm in love with decebel x

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, 2 Mar 2014
This is one of the best books i have ever read. Jen and Decebel are my favourite two characters and this is all about them. Thank you. X

4.0 out of 5 stars loved it :), 3 Feb 2014
Could not put it down, Jacques is kinda annoying.Her n fane are a lil bit boring :/ can't wait to read the next one :)

5.0 out of 5 stars i love this book, 9 Jan 2014
this book is fantastic i love all the twists to it some were predictable but others very unexpected would recommend to anyone who loves a book they cant put down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just One Drop, 4 Jan 2014
Jennifer Adams, dormant, sarcastic, sharp tongued American begins to feel a pull towards Romanian Beta, Decebel. But all the unmated must attend a newly instated Gathering to try and find their mates. But is there a darker, more twisted intent beneath this special occasion?

Just One Drop (Grey Wolves)
Just One Drop (Grey Wolves) by Quinn Loftis (Paperback - 15 Aug 2012)
6.00