on 5 May 2014
-sends you to sleep after just a few pages! I made myself finish this book simply because l Do not believe in giving up once started on a book. But oh dear, this was one of the most dreary, most dreadfully written books to have been delivered to my Kindle. Please do not waste your money or your time on it!
on 18 May 2014
It was a pleasure to be in the hands of a pro writer. So many I have read recentl resemble a comic book text. I won't name them of course. Mr Garmon has that gift of colouring his characters for an adult , whilst still keeping the action going. I found Detection Games difficult to put down. I will now try to find the authors other titles...!
on 5 February 2014
Really enjoyed this good read. The plot twists and turns were well developed and the story line was very credible.
on 9 July 2014
Gripping start to this spy novel however it tends to tail off and become a bit dry towards the end