5.0 out of 5 stars Suberb book, 5 Aug 2013
This review is from: Playing The Player: Moving Beyond ABC Poker To Dominate Your Opponents (Paperback)
Easy to read and follow, explains in detail with valid examples how to play against the main types of players you'll meet online. I was very surprised by the content for the price and would certainly buy more books by Ed Miller. A breath of fresh air from the standard poker, eat well, sleep well, dont drink, dont take drugs and dont tilt books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent- as long as you have previous Poker experience, 14 May 2013
Simply excellent book, it contains very good concepts & details of how to execute the concepts.

This book really can help your play go to the next level, however it is crucial that you have previous experience to fully understand this book. It really is not a beginners book, as some of the concepts are aimed at intermediate & advanced players.

This is one of those books that it's really difficult giving it 5 stars, because I don't want everybody picking up on the extra skills that I have taken from the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, 19 Jan 2013
As someone who has always had a loose-aggressive style when playing Hold'em, I have never had any problems with making a few moves. However, the content in this book was still incredibly useful - It has helped me to exploit some of the tighter "nit" grinders that I play day in, day out as a professional Poker player. It has also helped me apply concepts such as card removal when 3-betting - Previously I would 3-bet a hand like 89 suited just because I felt like it, but now I'm thinking more about "I've got an Ace or a King in my hand so it's less likely my opponent has one and I've got more chance of getting him to fold pre-flop"

Has improved my game significantly, would recommend this to any Poker player who wants to take their game to the next level, professional or otherwise.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Book Shame About The..., 25 Dec 2013
I won't repeat what has already been said about the content, my issue arises from the Table of Contents. Each part is easily accessible from this page, but there are no links to any of the sub-chapters; one is forever swiping this way and that to find what one us looking for. Yes I could add bookmarks for each sub-chapter but this just clutters things up.

Anyway, great book shame about the oversight.

Playing The Player: Moving Beyond ABC Poker To Dominate Your Opponents