4.0 out of 5 stars An illustration of improper unicorn behavior
Published 21 months ago by Catrinka

2.0 out of 5 stars Terrible quality
Got this as a gag gift for a friend who loves unicorns, it looks like I've printed it on my computer at home. Lines aren't straight. Looks like a two year old put it together.
Published 11 months ago by Becks

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars An illustration of improper unicorn behavior, 17 Aug. 2013
Catrinka (Right here. Where else would I be?) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Unicorns Are Jerks: a coloring book exposing the cold, hard, sparkly truth (Paperback)
It really didn't have to turn out this way. All unicorns go through that awkward self-doubting teenage period...constantly asking themselves, "Is my horn not as big as all the other guys'?" These insecurities have been known to cause some temporary personality issues. Some young unicorns become quiet and withdrawn. Others turn out moody, sullen, and obnoxious. Jerks. And, it's to be expected that most of the young female 'corns will be irresistibly drawn to these bad boys.

This is when it's so important to remember that wise saying, "It takes a village to raise a unicorn." A steady hand in guiding these young creatures, along with plenty of sparkles and rainbows, can make such a difference in helping them become worthwhile members of unicorn society.

Incidentally, this coloring book was a hit with the 12 year old girl who I bought it for. FYI - There are no racy or inappropriate images contained in this book (unless you consider a couple of unicorns smoking to be inappropriate for kids - I didn't). The drawn images are focused only on rudeness...stealing chips from another's plate, not replacing the toilet paper tube, public farting, etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 13 May 2014
Bought this for my unicorn loving friend as a joke and she hasn't stopped colouring it in during our lunch breaks. The pictures are hilarious and good fun. I would recommend buying some glitter/metallic pens to create that real unicorn sparkle.

2.0 out of 5 stars Terrible quality, 21 Jun. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars ROGUE UNICORNS, 20 May 2014
Jet Lagged - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
These two unicorns on the cover were expelled from the unicorn colony at the Unicorn Farm. Bad behaviour will not be tolerated. Their continuing antics are giving all unicorns a bad name.

Don't be fooled! Come and visit the Unicorn Farm and the elves will show you around. See for yourself how well behaved these animals are.

(See also my review of the Unicorn Farm).

5.0 out of 5 stars perfectly weird, 4 Oct. 2013
I think this is fabulous and completely unique and will be a great stocking filler gift for my friend who loves unicorns. Funny and cute. fast service too.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing...., 30 Jun. 2014
Best secret Santa I think I've bought in a long time, so good I almost had to keep them for myself!

5.0 out of 5 stars In flight entertainment, 8 Aug. 2014
Was looking for something to keep me occupied on a 6 hour flight. I'm quite claustrophobic so need to keep busy.

Stumbled across this and think it is brilliant. Loved colouring in as a kid and still do!

Wish it had a few more pages though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, edgy, sparkly, 11 Nov. 2013
Great illustrations, lots of fun. I haven't worked up the courage to actually colour anything yet, but when I do I think adding liberal amounts of glitter will be the way to go.

3.0 out of 5 stars Unicorns are meh, 7 April 2015
I bought this as a birthday present for my brother's girlfriend. I loved the idea of this as soon as I saw it and actually burst out laughing the first time I saw the cover. But the cover is the best picture in the book and there isn't a copy for you to colour inside the book. I was a little disappointed to be honest, especially given the range of adult colouring books out there now.
However, my brother's girlfriend loved it, so 3 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, love it, LOVE IT., 27 Mar. 2015
Well designed funny cartoons which are enjoyable to colour . It's important to note that there isn't any swearing or vulgar content so the book would be suitable for older children too as well as adults. The paper is nice quality too. Colouring is fun for all ages! So give it a try. Can't wait to try another of Theos books , dinosaurs with jobs, next !

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Unicorns Are Jerks: a coloring book exposing the cold, hard, sparkly truth