Format: PaperbackChange

on 8 January 2013
This makes for unusual reading but often quite hilarious in places. Something that perhaps we shouldn't be laughing at, this author handles this area incredibly well and had me chortling with laughter. The highlights for me were the last words uttered by the inmates. A very entertaining read, and a glimpse into a world which we are not normally privy to.
on 22 February 2013
I'm not too sure what I was expecting when I brought this book, but I found once I started reading I couldn't put it down. Its just such a shame that it is a small book that I read through in a day. (I am usually a VERY slow reader). Still, I think this is a good interesting book to read.
on 28 February 2013
A great read for those who are interested in prisons and the goings on in them.

The book covers short stories based around different chapters which is perfect as you don't get bored and disinterested. finished this booked within days!

Recommended.
Brilliantly written book. Click on the link to his home page for even more short stories. I would highly recommend this book as its jam packed with humorous comments. Very clever and witty a great short read.
on 26 September 2012
I found this book interesting, it's not exactly what I was expecting but I enjoyed it nonetheless. I thought it would be more descriptive, instead it is brief and does not really focus on any one detainee.
on 14 August 2013
Ty writes as we would assume, without gory details on crimes committed its a great read very unexpected. would recommend will be checking out his other works
on 25 December 2013
A quick book to read, very short stories. Could have done with more description but does give a small insight as to what goes on within prison walls.
on 17 September 2013
This book was an interesting read, was short and read it within an hour. It's not very structured but gives insight into death row prisoners.
on 15 January 2014
It's an easy read that is interesting and in parts entertaining! Gives an insight into how the justice system is played and questioned too.
on 25 May 2015
Arrived very quickly. I have already read a couple of chapters and it is really interesting. I'm very happy with this book, thank you