5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable book!
Published 17 months ago by Joshua Evans

2.0 out of 5 stars ( Poor old Artie Lange
Published 1 month ago by Wolfshead

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable book!, 17 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Crash and Burn (Hardcover)
Even if you don't know Artie you have to buy this book. Most chapters are about great opportunities and his amazing family and he just keeps destroying both, because his an addict. But, as much as you want to hate him, he is telling these tales with great humour and you're always laughing. Except for the chapter he talks about his suicide attempt, this had me in tears, his poor mother. A painfully great book that I would recommend to everyone over 18.

2.0 out of 5 stars ( Poor old Artie Lange, 24 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Crash and Burn (Kindle Edition)
Why did I do it? Why did I read this when I'd already read the first one? :( Poor old Artie Lange, can't deal with life. I always used to like him on the Stern Show and thought him funny but the more I know about him the less I like him. There's very little humour in this book, just a long litany of self-destructive behaviour and whining. A weak man made weaker by his family. What a waste of talent.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 25 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Crash and Burn (Hardcover)
Very interesting book, not quite as insightful as id like regarding the howard stern show but that can be expected.

Crash and Burn
Crash and Burn by Artie Lange (Paperback - 3 Jun. 2014)