Format: Paperback|Change

on 10 July 2013
After LOVING the first 2 books in the series I pre-ordered this book and if I'm honest, I must admit that I feel slightly short changed as the book is so short (approx 2 hour reading time compared to 5 hours for the first two - nearly half less pages than the others).

I have just finished reading it and although I love the characters and style of writing, I didn't really enjoy it as much as the other 2 (which I seriously couldn't put down) ... maybe because, in my opinion it felt rushed and repeated in areas with not really much of a story line follow on. I will carry on with the series in a hope that the 4th book gets back on track, story and amount of pages wise. Fingers Crossed
on 10 July 2013
Love Bennett and Chloe, nothing but passion and a desire for each other that burns so hot .... Love the way the book twist between them both. Only one gripe enjoying their joint passion at 88% wondering what could happen next and bang the book is finished with the start of beautiful bastard and beautiful stranger anybody reading beautiful hitch would have undoubtedly read the previous two books. And that is way I only gave 3 stars feel like I have been sort changed
on 7 December 2013
i love the fact that chloe wont let ben get away with anything she gives him just as good back an it such a good book the whole series is it has become my favourite if im honest startin from beatiful bastard all the way to beatiful beguinnning
on 30 October 2013
After reading beautiful bastard I couldn't wait to read this book, but I was hugely disappointed I didn't know where they were going with the story and I didn't understand it either, this book was confusing, I thought series were meant to continue where they left off, obviously not
on 11 March 2015
WHAT A REMARKABLE DUO, THESE AUTHORS ARE.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED READING MORE ABOUT CHLOE AND BENNETT.

THIS BOOK LIKE THE FIRST ONE HAD THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF EVERYTHING IN IT.

ITS ONE OF THOSE BOOKS THAT I WILL READ AGAIN AND AGAIN.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS WONDERFUL STORY TO EVERYONE.
on 11 July 2013
I knew it was a novella, but I didn't expect it to end at 88% and the remainder be excerpts of 'Beautiful Bastard' and 'Beautiful Stranger'! I enjoyed it, it's sexy, steamy, witty, full of attitude and romantic, but I still can't help but feel a little shortchanged.

I do want to read more from Chloe, Bennett, Max and Sara and the other characters we are getting to know, but I just feel £1.99 is a little excessive for a book that I polished off in just over an hour (I don't blame the author's, it is the publisher).

Nevertheless, I still love Bennett and Chloe as characters, this partly fills in some of the gaps in time between 'Beautiful Bastard' and 'Beautiful Stranger' and is a good read.
on 8 August 2013
I absolutely love these books. I love the leading lady Chloe Mills her spunk and tenacity reminds me of me and I can completely relate to the way in which she reacts to Bennet Ryan.

My only criticism for Beautiful Bitch is that it wasnt long enough. I manged to read the entire book in a couple of hours and I was left wanting more.

Highly recommend reading the whole series not just Beautiful Bitch.
on 11 July 2013
I really enjoyed catching up with Bennett and Chloe, they have such fun together, although I already read Max and Sara's story so we knew what happened to them, it was nice going through those important steps with them.

Although it was a short novella, you did a really great job.
on 18 July 2013
Loved this storyline as the sequel to Beautiful Bastard and prequel to Beautiful Stranger . Just the right amount of passion and heady sexual encounters to complete the storyline of Chloe and Bennett's exceptional relationship of love hate desire lust and everything in between .
on 3 September 2013
I loved this book. The whole series has been awesome and this was passionate, sweet and romantic. So gorgeous . Bennett and Chloe are just perfect for each other and I loved that so much of this story was his point of view. Beautiful Bombshell next.......