4.0 out of 5 stars I need to find me a Ned!!!!, 22 May 2014
Ooooh, I love this series. It's fun, it's lighthearded, it's enjoyable, and between Slade and Nate, I'm sorted!!!!

The series continues with book two telling Kennedy's story. Kennedy is a complicated character who on the face of it has it all; good job, looks, & popular but underneath her shell she is broken and insecure.

After an extremely funny speed dating scene, Ken meets Ned (later to be known as Nate) and Ken decides that this science nerd needs ALL of her help to overcome his social ineptness.

Nate has been totally career focused but realises that he needs to find himself a wife and tries unsuccessfully to research the best ways of going about it. Ken is fortunately on hand to save the day and to re-style him and address his unfortunate way if speaking to women.

However, it's Nate who manages to save Ken and helps her to see that her love life could be so much more that she's let herself experience to date.

I loved Nate, he is an absolute hoot but also extremely tender and sweet but, wow, when he's between the sheets all that research really comes into play!!!!

If you're looking for an easily enjoyable read with a HEA then please read this series.

Reviewed on behalf of Jezabell Girl & Friends...

5.0 out of 5 stars Jennifer Probst does it again!!, 10 May 2014
Need more stars for this book - what a cracker!!!

The whole idea of doing an 'Eliza Doolittle' makeover on a guy is brilliant. Whilst I was reading this book I kept imagining the scenes in my head and they were all playing on a movie screen - this book needs to be up there on the silver screen.

Ned/Nate wants it all with Kennedy, Kennedy wants it all but is too scared....... Soul Mates always find each other ....don't they?

Once again - we meet old friends from the Marriage books and it is great to see how their stories are progressing ...... just one question - when are we getting Wolfe's book?

4.0 out of 5 stars a fun read but a bit light on drama, 30 April 2014
Searching for Perfect, Jennifer Probst
Review from Jeannie Zelos Book reviews.
I've read several romances from Jennifer now, and looked forward to this one. Once again there's romance mixed up with lots of heat and sensuality, and a story that needs to be worked out before things can end well. I've not read the first of this series, but did notice towards the end some references to characters from other books of hers. That was fun and made me feel I’m keeping up with old friends...
So, Nate AKA Ned the Nerd. Poor guy, he's Mr Hopeless in looks, having drowned his natural attractiveness in a sea of too long hair, bottle top specs, and clothes that are a bad fit and just don't suit him. Still, he wants a wife, wants the home and family denied him as a child and is prepared to change. Ken has her work cut out though, Nate's brother Connor has taught him all he knows so far, topped up by reading Cosmo etc....Connor is one of those men that just attract women naturally despite their bad lines and caveman ways...it doesn’t work for Nate though, and he knows he needs proper help. Ken sees him as a challenge and takes him in hand ( in more ways that one as time goes on...)
I liked Nate, and as the story continued I understood more of his feelings and motives, and why Connor too acted the way he did. The makeover was fun, Ming and Benny especially! Its interesting how first appearances are so important, even though its the person underneath that's the real answer. Sounds shallow but that's the way the world works. Ken was fun, she had her demons from childhood too that acted upon her relationships as an adult. The attraction between them was intense, and Nate certainly had all the right moves. There was far more to the man that he revealed on the surface and Ken was bowled over. He wanted home and family though and she wasn't in for long term, didn't think it worked and wasn't going to try. I loved them together, loved the way Ken fought against it, even setting Nate up for dates after they'd got together for some hot and heavy sex. I liked the way that part of the drama was dragged out to maximise intensity. I did feel though the makeover part went on a bit too long and lost its focus for me at times. Overall it was a fun read, I enjoyed it but as a one off only. It's priced at £3.99 for 368 pages, and though its a one off for me lovers of light, contemporary romance may well be happy to re read.
Stars: three and a half, fun read but a little light on drama for me.
ARC received via Netgalley .

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 April 2014
What a beautiful story, omg I laughed that much I woke my kids up lol, really enjoyed this, was nice to have Alexa Maggie and co, well well well I see the love spell is back with a vengeance causing match making to be a thing of the past. I really liked the marriage bargain,mistake ect, hmmmm... might 're read them, seriously can't wait for the next instalment now.. wonder is she does marry David or gets together with Wolfe hmmmm guess we'll see....

Searching for Perfect
Searching for Perfect by Jennifer Probst (Paperback - 29 April 2014)