5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious account of parenting a toddler
I absolutely loved this book. The premise that it is about improving the parent and not the child was brilliant and the 'teachings' inside it were invaluable. Many of the situations described were ones I had encountered myself and at times I was sure that if my daughter could fully verbalise her thoughts this book would be them.
I haven't laughed at a book so much...
Published 6 months ago by Browneyedgirl78

2.0 out of 5 stars joke wears thin
Published 8 months ago by N. Young

2.0 out of 5 stars joke wears thin, 8 Mar 2014
N. Young (UK) - See all my reviews
I appreciate the jokes which serve as a kind of therapy for over-wrought, exhausted parents the world over, but for me it works better as a blog than a book. as a blog, the writing is short, witty and punchy. .a whole book 'written by a toddler' quickly becomes irritating as the 'advice' or jokes, are just repeated again.. and again.. so I'm afraid I felt like I'd wasted my time. the self-awareness of the writing style (I'm funny and I know it) also irritated me big time.. shame!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious account of parenting a toddler, 11 May 2014
I haven't laughed at a book so much in a long time and am recommending to all of my friends and even the workers at my DD Nursery.

Buy it - you won't be disappointed :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Accurate, 17 April 2014
This should be given to all mums of toddlers as they begin to toddle! It is accurate and very very funny.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book, 11 Jan 2014
This book is a refreshing and funny perspective on toddlers and has me laughing comparing my little girl all the way through :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Funniest read in a long time, 24 Dec 2013
This book is brilliant! So funny and so true! I'm mum to a 2 year old reading this book and I was crying with laughter. I even ordered one for my friend. I think as a mum I've chilled out too after reading this. A must read for any mum

5.0 out of 5 stars Forget the others - just read this, 7 Dec 2013
Best baby book I've read. Hilarious. Sees things from a toddlers perspective and tackles many toddler issues with great fun and humour. There are so many books that tell you what to do - this isn't one if them. The way it's written makes you connect with you baby in a joyful way and reminds you to keep your sense of humour in parenting. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 15 Nov 2013
I loved this book and it's easy to picture toddlers' thinking this way as that's what they act out on a daily basis. They are highly intelligent and know what they want even though that is not always good for them. I can't wait for my now baby to turn toddler and grow up eventually. Should be a joyous ride.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious and probably true, 26 Oct 2013
A. Stefan "AshH" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I've been following the honest toddler online, mostly her blog and Facebook page and it was always a good laugh when I needed it. As the title indicates, the book is the toddler's point of view on how we should raise them. Though the main purpose is to entertain, you can totally identify with many of the situations there and think 'i bet that's what what he's thinking'.

5.0 out of 5 stars A full length version of the FB page...what's not to like?, 14 Aug 2013
I love the honest toddler so probably a bit biased but I loved this book!! It is just like an extended version of the FB updates!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely accurate!, 6 July 2013
As the parent of an 18 month old child most of the writing really hit home. There were some parts that we haven't gotten to yet, but the book is going to serve as fair warning!

The Honest Toddler: A Child's Guide to Parenting
The Honest Toddler: A Child's Guide to Parenting by Bunmi Laditan (Paperback - 22 April 2014)