4.0 out of 5 stars FabUlous!
4 fantastic stars!
The first novel beautiful bastard was a rough fan fix from twilight, but this new novel comes into its own.
The male hero British sex god on American soil! Apparently they eat that up over there?!
I fell in love with the story although at times I wondered why he put the effort in at first! Sara was unforgiving and hard shelled having had...
Published 17 months ago by Lucy_loo

3.0 out of 5 stars repetitive
this book is only suitable for broad minded adults i am not sure if i would read another as the content was a bit boring after the first few chapters
Published 15 months ago by Sarah evans

‹ Previous | 1 2 312 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite good!!, 11 Mar 2014
I found it was not quite a page turner as beautiful bastard, but interesting regardless. Loved the fact that h was British more relatable in that sense!

4.0 out of 5 stars good story, 2 Mar 2014
I enjoyed this follow on story and was a easy read, nice to find more simple characters. Although the main bulk of the story was around the female it balanced out towards the end.

5.0 out of 5 stars Michelle.b, 23 Feb 2014
Wow, oh, wow! Must admit I didn't think they could get any better than beautiful bastard, but how wrong was I..... I lived every single word, going to buy the next one now!!

5.0 out of 5 stars a must have, 23 Feb 2014
I loved this book along with the rest in the series. A great read. I couldn't put them down. I wish there are more books out there as hood as this series.

5.0 out of 5 stars The beautiful series, 21 Feb 2014
One of the best thought out books written. Praise to Christina Lauren. Who once again managed to capture our attention and keep it till the very end of the book. All the characters are well thought out, and who doesn't love a beautiful stranger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Verrrry nice!, 29 Dec 2013
My first time with this author and thoroughly enjoyed it. Have read the second and will probably go further. Well done!

5.0 out of 5 stars oh max, 7 Dec 2013
max is gorgeous rich and crazy about the woman who left him take her in a night club were they could have been caught , sara is sweet and hurting after she leaves her boyfriend after 10 years of him cheating on her she follows her best freiend chloe to new york to have some fun an start a fresh on a night out with thye girls she let loose and has sex with a total beautiful stranger where they could get caught it somthing the old sara wouldnt do but she wants to reckless for just one night thinking she will never see him again little does she know he's ben ,chloes fiancee's best freind whoops

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely loved it, 4 Dec 2013
Well what can I say? Mmm I loved loved loved this book! I love Max and it's so nice to see that it's the man that's been hurt and not the woman! The chemistry between these two WOW earthquake. Sara is emotionally messed up when she first meets Max. Struggling over a break up, new job, new life and BAMM a side that she doesn't even know she wanted to explore enter Max and their secret relationship. I think at one point whilst reading this I was literally screaming at my kindle for Sara to see how much he loved her. I also liked that we saw Bennett and Chloe also in the story and they are still happy and in love. Excellent and definitely worth 5 stars. Can't wait to read the next instalments

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 25 Nov 2013
Loved it as much as beautiful bastard and I loved that we got to see Bennett and Chloe again gonna read book three right now

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing read, 11 Nov 2013
Such a great read as we're beautiful bastard and beautiful bitch I can't wait to read beautiful player beautiful bombshell and beautiful beginnings

‹ Previous | 1 2 312 | Next ›

Beautiful Stranger
Beautiful Stranger by Christina Lauren (Paperback - 6 Jun 2013)
5.59