Format: HardcoverChange

on 2 February 2015
Disappointing read - I didn't feel it was well written and the content is short on detail . Things touched on but only superficially .
on 13 December 2013
JUst getting started reading this book and you can feel Theresa's personality and vibrant energy already, it is what it is, it is Theresa Caputo, no nonsense, says it as it is and explains what it is! highly recommend.
on 2 November 2013
Love the tv series but this goes into everything in so much depth. It makes everything in the world make sense. I wish everyone would read it. More about how it fits in with religion, what happens before we are born, a glimpse of what it's like in heaven. Most importantly our loved ones who have gone are still with us. I believe it 100% and I'm sure you will too once you've read this. Highly recommend.
on 3 March 2015
Amazing book, couldn't put it down. I've watched Theresa on her tv show and her book is no different she is a down to earth ordinary mother who has a special gift which she shares with everyone.
I am a big fan of Teresa Caputo, and love her dearly. She is as witty as ever in this fascinating book. It really captures her personality, and is a really good read if you believe in her!
on 22 May 2015
Great book. Easy read. Teresa has genuine ability and this book gives humorous and informative insight into both her life and the world of spirit.
Recommended.
on 1 June 2015
I truly felt gripped to this book from the very start. It has just validated everything I already believe to be the after life. Thank you Theresa.
on 3 October 2013
love the tv show and love this book. i found myself laughing and crying through this book. really worth the money.
on 21 June 2015
I've watched Theresa Caputo on TV, and been fascinated by her gift. I found the biography well-written, entertaining and interesting.
on 22 May 2015
I loved it, I watch Theresa all the time on TV so I knew a bit that was in the book but I still learned a lot from it.