4.0 out of 5 stars Loved this one
Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Complex
Published 4 months ago by Stephanie

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved this one, 16 Jan 2014
This review is from: Cave Women Don't Get Fat: The Paleo Chic Diet for Rapid Results: The Paleo Girl's Diet for Rapid Results (Hardcover)
I'm a huge fan of the Paleo diet and its health benefits so I've read several books on the subject however the amount of scientific information provided can be overwhelming the the predominantly male "cave man" approach can be off putting so I was delighted to finally have a book that was female focused and it was a welcome discovery. I loved Blum's approach and advice that benefited the female psyche and physique. I loved her advice on balancing hormones and stress and have found my life has improved with the application of her tips to my own routine/diet. This is definitely an excellent book for women who want to improve their health and make the change to a paleo lifestyle but have been intimidated by tales of mountains of meat and cult like crossfit fanatics.

3.0 out of 5 stars Complex, 9 April 2014
I already eat a paleo diet and wanted to lose weight too. This book makes life too complicated with supplements for this ,that and the other. Exercise regimes etc, etc, etc. so I ditched the book and did my own thing using my "OMG that's Paleo" recipe book and hey I'm a stone and half lighter and did not need all those supplements. I can't exercise cos I need a new hip ( I'm only 47) so paleo works and doesn't need to be complicated

2.0 out of 5 stars Very girlie, 12 Jun 2014
I felt like this book was written for a teenager with the language used. Better for younger readers I think

4.0 out of 5 stars Cave Women Don't Get Fat, 2 April 2014
I came across this book by chance in a bookshop whilst waiting for a friend to arrive. It is full of interesting tips and facts to help you lose weight safely and sensibly. The only thing is that the recipes are geared to an American audience. Some of the ingredients I had never seen or heard of but can be substituted with what what we can get here in the UK. A bit technical in place but overall, very good read!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 20 July 2014
Good read some good advice