Format: PaperbackChange

on 13 August 2013
This book is very useful for starting out working in the NHS working in admin. It is easy to use and set out really well. You can quickly find what you need!
on 24 October 2013
Very good book, explains the root words, suffixes and pre fixes in a clear way, making it easier to understand. The only criticism is that I wish it was in colour and had more labelled diagrams. Overall a good book.
on 3 July 2000
I have and am still useing this book. it is easy to understand and has easy to follow diagrams. It will be an asset to my studies, as a student nurse.
0Comment8 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 February 2014
Very helpful in terms of studying. I would recommend it to anyone studying health care, health distribution or anything similar.
on 9 October 2014
Great book; ties in beautifully with the Level 3 course I'm doing through work & is also a useful reference book for work.
on 28 October 2013
I really needed it, it was in great condition and is really helping me in my course, thank you very much.
on 26 March 2015
Meets my needs and also helping me with my study. I'm very pleased with the book.
on 7 October 2015
A really good book, has helpedme through so much training . clear and practical.
on 28 May 2015
Great book! Very useful for my C&G Medical Terminology Course.
on 11 July 2014
Fab book, highly recommended for any healthcare professional.