5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful :), 13 Oct 2012
Denise (Florence, Italy) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ESL Games: 176 English Language Games for Children: Make your teaching easy and fun (Paperback)
I have just opened a new English school in Florence, Italy. I teach English to all ages from 5 to 55 years old!!! I am always looking for new ways to keep the troops entertained and make learning a new language more fun. I found this book while I was stocking up on games and educational bits and pieces. I love it!!! Shelley is so helpful and full of ideas and will also send you lesson plans and flashcards ect to help you. I work every day from 2pm - 7.30pm...sometimes 10pm!!!....so any help I can get to plan lessons is a godsend. I highly recommend this book to people wanting to make their lessons more fun! :)))

5.0 out of 5 stars English language games for children, 26 Mar 2014
Excellent book, full of bright ideas how to move your class and make learning fun and easy! Thank you for it!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great resource for teachers, 3 July 2012
This excellent resource is very much appreciated by the teachers and the pupils. And the instructions just make our lives as busy teachers so much easier, while still keeping the lessons interesting and, above all, FUN for the pupils.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for teaching ESL, 13 April 2014
Great resources and most games adaptable for all ages. It's the book I refer to for teaching all ages and all levels of ESL students.

ARRAY(0xaeded078)