5.0 out of 5 stars Plague a novel by Lisa Hinsley
Published on 22 Jun 2012 by shedun59

1.0 out of 5 stars A bit light
This book is so predictable, with a very light story line. I found it poor reading and would not recommend it
Published on 27 Oct 2012 by Harry

5.0 out of 5 stars Plague a novel by Lisa Hinsley, 22 Jun 2012
This review is from: Plague (Paperback)
Plague is the second book I have read by the wonderfully talented author, Lisa Hinsley. The first being, My Demon, which I thoroughly enjoyed. My Demon whetted my appetite and on completion, sent me scurrying to Amazon in search of more works penned by Lisa. I chose Plague, but wasn't truly convinced it would be to my liking. Boy, was I wrong. From the first page the story gripped me. It is cleverly and thoughtfully written, leaving nothing to the imagination. Housework was neglected, social life put on hold, reaching the end of the book became my main priority. I was not disappointed. In fact, I was very impressed by the skill and sensitivity of the author, in dealing with such a potentially disturbing subject. I would strongly recommend Plague to all readers,as a highly enjoyable introduction to Lisa Hinsleys works. To some it may be a giant step from your normal genre, but it is a thought provoking and fulfilling journey from beginning to end. Plague is not a book you forget about as soon as you complete it, but one which leaves you with a sense of appreciation for all the goodness in our lives. This is the first review I have ever written, such was the intensity of feelings aroused within me.

5.0 out of 5 stars i thoroughly enjoyed this book, 7 July 2014
This review is from: Plague (Paperback)
i thoroughly enjoyed this book!
i like my apocalyptic books to have a certain amount of realism in them so that i can relate to the characters and put myself in their shoes and this book definitely provided that.
i have not read any other books by this author but i will and i hope she brings out a sequel to this one.

1.0 out of 5 stars A bit light, 27 Oct 2012

Plague
Plague by Lisa C Hinsley (Paperback - 27 April 2012)
Used & New from: £0.01