5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed
I bought this book because I've been trying to get into pick up for a while, I've read a few books on the subject but none are actually dedicated to approach anxiety. I'm glad I got this because the author actually pretty much nailed the reason I've been lacking the balls to make any approaches. Thank you Mr Valentino, I think my first approach will be coming soon.
Published on 15 Mar. 2012 by James

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars
not worth the effort of reading despite being cheap
Published 6 months ago by A.Sud

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 15 Mar. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars fab!!, 14 May 2013
i bought this book because i was always scared to approach and talk to women. i know it sounds stupid but a lot of the time i just couldnt do it, even if i knew they liked me. Buying this book helped me turn the corner, its easy to read and all makes sense to me now. Im much more confident approaching girls now and am kicking myself for being the way i was prior!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sound Advice, 8 Aug. 2012
I've struggled with approaching girls even after reading many pickup books. The problem is that none of the books I've read mention much about approach anxiety. This book addresses the problem perfectly!

There are some nice strategies included for defeating your approach anxiety and hopefully things will improve for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good solid Info, 15 Nov. 2012
K. jackson "marx" (u.k.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Destroy Approach Anxiety: Effortlessly Approach Women Without Fear (Paperback)
This book pretty much sums up the advice i got from a pua trainer from a course i attended a year ago and his main thing was direct day game so this is a little expansion on what he said to me. Still a very good book and the author is 100% correct about mastering this first then checking out other books etc...

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't want to be a chicken!, 22 April 2012
OK, so walking up to hot girls in the street and telling them they are stunning is quite scary! But it's something I know I need to do to meet these women so I was happy to bite the bullet with this book.

There are so many "pick up" books out there now but I don't see the point in reading any of them until I've found the balls to get over the first step, which is actually getting the balls to talk to them in the first place.

This book helps with that a great deal! There are a range of topics covered with lots of sound advice. The book isn't that long but that's the whole point. I shouldn't be reading books but should be out there meeting women.

I especially liked the list of motivational songs! There were some of my all time favourites on there.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great For Pickup Confidence, 10 Aug. 2012
I enjoyed this book and I could relate to everything in it. I could tell the author had previously suffered from approach anxiety and he was very open about this. You get the impression with most pickup/pua books that these guys never had any problems, even at the very start. Consequently many of those books don't seem realistic. With Destroy Approach Anxiety, you really can tell the author has been where most real guys have been and has come up with a list of workable strategies for defeating the fear of approaching girls.

I won't give any more away, but if like many, you suffer from this then I recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great help for a bad problem, 16 April 2013
Approach anxiety is a problem for many guys. I've had the problem all my life. This book really puts things into context and makes you feel that anything is possible. The author has clearly been there himself and has pushed through it and he shows you how you can also push through this problem. The book is extremely funny in places and very well written. It is quite a short book, you'll have it read within a couple hours. This is not a problem because it is pure content! I have researched approach anxiety on the internet in the past and there were a few things that were familiar to me. I guess the solutions to AA are universal. However, the vast majority of the author's solutions I had never read anywhere else. If you would like to meet more ladies during the day, then I highly recommend this book to you.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 31 Oct. 2014
not worth the effort of reading despite being cheap

1.0 out of 5 stars not the best, 1 April 2015
Don't waste ya time

2.0 out of 5 stars It's a book that doesn't deliver on it's title....., 8 Jan. 2014
Not worth reading, not much to learn. If you want a good chat'em-up-book I can highly recommend Kezia Nobles books; she a traitor behind enemy lines giving effective inside secrets on getting inside womens' guard.
Nice on Kezia, men need more women like you!!! Ha Ha....

Destroy Approach Anxiety: Effortlessly Approach Women Without Fear
Destroy Approach Anxiety: Effortlessly Approach Women Without Fear by Charlie Valentino (Paperback - 16 April 2012)