4.0 out of 5 stars "It was extremely odd, but then again, I attracted odd the way flowers attract bees"
Meghan is an interesting character she is not traditionally beautiful, overly smart or super kickass like the general protagonist is. She is a deep character with many problems facing her. Her life has been hard & she has to struggle with not quite fitting in everyday.
Characters like this almost always draw me in, i like when everything is not easy & the characters...
Published on 8 Jun 2012 by SewShonaSew

2.0 out of 5 stars Generally Unimpressive
2.5 stars

Let me start by saying this is probably one of the hardest reviews I have ever written because this book just had so little impact for me. I'm not saying it was bad, in fact I remember thinking when I finished the book that I sort of liked it, but now (only a few days later) I can hardly remember anything about it, and that isn't good.

This...
Published 21 months ago by L. Carter

4.0 out of 5 stars Amusing, 2 Sep 2013
A light read that doesn't challenge the reader too much. There is a lot going on in the book though so it can feel cramped but it kept me entertained on the international flight.

4.0 out of 5 stars Book one . . . ., 28 Aug 2013
A nice way to fill a couple of days and I have book 2 ready to start in the morning. I like the traditional folk references and commend the author for putting in the research! Great characters and scenery - though I hope the pace picks up in book 2!

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm gripped, 2 Aug 2013
I decided to read this book as the initial write up wet my appetite for a good storyline. Love the characters although I was concerned it was initially directed at a young teenage audience. The brooding love story gives the likes of Twilight a run for its money and without realising it the level of detail is leading you into a trilogy which opens up and many things make more and more sense.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 30 July 2013
I have given this 4 stars as I felt it was a good read, but the next books are even better

4.0 out of 5 stars Twists at every turn,I loved it!, 29 Jun 2013
This book is a great read and its free?!? I would definitely recommend it to you.Just try it the cover kind of put me off but is actually a good book.I don't know maybe I liked even more because I'm Irish.But either way it's wroth the time to read.

3.0 out of 5 stars Faelorehn, 7 Jun 2013
This book was okay , some parts were interesting and the love interest between characters was okay. Overall it was quite slow paced and lacked much of a story line .

5.0 out of 5 stars Utterly Amazed, 31 May 2013
I must admit that the first thing that drew me to the book was the fact it didn't cost a thing. however, that was also a drawback as I assumed it would be an awful read, but once I started reading it I was utterly amazed! I couldn't put the book down from the moment I got it. the story line is difficult to follow at times, but is an enjoyable read when you get into it. I just hope the other books in the series are as amazing as this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool, 31 May 2013
I love books about fae and vampires etc so this book was right up my street.
I really enjoyed this book and its magical twist is amazing

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 7 Sep 2012
Im not usually into this kinda story so I was very surprised to find that I actually very much enjoyed Faelorehn.

I was drawn in after just reading a couple of pages and from then on I just wanted to keep going, I can really empathize with Meghan and how she must feel knowing that she was just abandoned like that, what kinda parents would leave their two year old daughter just wondering the streets of a dangerous city.

Meghan has a lot of background and it gets revealed slowly throughout the book, it was nice how she got adopted by the Elams they sound like a lovely family and they all seem to get on really well together, I especially liked meghans bond with her fifth brother Aiden.

Cade was the one that intrigued me the most, I thought it was nice how he saved her from the otherworldly creatures and the way he has been assisting her in the start of the journey to finding out her true identity and who she really is but it would have been so much easier for everybody if he wasnt so secretive .

The bond between maghan and her group of school friends was a nice touch, the way they all stick up for one another aginst the bullies and help each other out.

All in all this was a fantasic book and I will DEFINATELY be reading the next book in the trilogy, I cant wait to find out what happens next.

Faelorehn: Otherworld Trilogy (Book One): 1
Faelorehn: Otherworld Trilogy (Book One): 1 by Jenna Elizabeth Johnson (Paperback - 1 Jun 2012)
4.84