5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book!
Published on 25 April 2012 by Clementines

3.0 out of 5 stars ok
It's a fun idea where the father is desperate to have a big happy family and to see his sons settle down so he goes about matchmaking behind his sons' backs. He brings women he chooses into situations where his sons will meet them. However, in this book the father has tried time and time again and his son has guessed what he's up to.
It's a bit too much of a...
Published 4 months ago by Miss K. C. Fry

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book!, 25 April 2012
I've read all of the books by author Melody Anne and so far I think this is my favorite book about the Andersons. I adore the love and romance between Cassie and Max. Cassie blackmailing Max into an interview was definitely a unique idea. Max has just the right amount of alpha-ness to him to make him very sexy while Cassie is beautiful for being so down to earth. She learns through her interview that this Anderson bachelor isn't like her preconceived ideas of the mysterious Max who stays out of the public eye. I wouldn't have minded getting trapped in a cabin in Alaska with Max the same way Cassie did! This is definitely a steamy, sexy, romance, by Melody Anne. I can't wait to read the next one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable Romantic Read, 12 Jun 2012
Loved the sexual chemistry between Max and Cassie I wanted to be stuck in a log cabin with Max Mmmmmm!! Read all the five books now of the Andersons family, what a handsome bunch lol. Must admit enjoyed them all. If you want a sexy easy read Melody Anne is your woman.

4.0 out of 5 stars Blackmailing the. Billionaire, 10 Feb 2014
You can relate with the characters because you have got to know them from reading the books from number 1. You also don't want anything to happen to them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love this!, 4 Feb 2014
I absolutely love this series, by far one of the best I've read. I could read them over and over again and not get bored. It's a true love story that just has you gushing and all giddy with excitement. I definitely recommend this series, once you read the first book, you'll wonder why it's taken you so long to read them! Enjoy :)

4.0 out of 5 stars good book but, 14 Aug 2012
This is the 5th book in the billionaires series have enjoyed each book as its a different story in each one but you still get an insite to the previous peoples lives.

The only thing i would say is it gets a bit repetitive when its the same thing every time they meet have an connection fall in love but won't admit it untill something big happens to make them realise there feelings.

have read the first 5 now will read the 6th but not straight away will have a break.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read keeps you hooked, 15 July 2014
K. Blundell (Kent) - See all my reviews
These books are a great read it is one of those page turners you find yourself just reading another page at any chance you get. More please

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 July 2014
Well I new it would be another great book by Melody. I'm ready for the next one I can't wait.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read, 26 May 2014
D. Horton "reviewer" (Weymouth-Dorset) - See all my reviews
A romantic novel for all those who enjoy a dreamy easy read. Comes as a set of 7 and a must.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blackmailing the Billionaire by Melody Anne, 25 May 2014
I have just finished this delightful story. I could not put it down until I read the last words. I thoroughly enjoyed it and was sorry I had missed the earlier books. I will have to look them out and read them.

Well done Melody. Keep up the good work. Regards. Maz

4.0 out of 5 stars Another epic tale, 2 May 2014
Wow another epic tale of love and romance between max and cassie. Great way to spend time reading. On to the next part of this families story. Thanks

Blackmailing the Billionaire: Billionaire Bachelors: 5
Blackmailing the Billionaire: Billionaire Bachelors: 5 by Melody Anne (Paperback - 30 Mar 2012)
4.87