5.0 out of 5 stars A fabulous holiday read!
I downloaded this book to read on my holidays and found that I couldn't put it down. It has everything you want from a book, it's fun, naughty, but nice! My mother in law would definately be described as a golf widow so I will recommend this book highly to her ~ father in law beware!
Published on 19 April 2012 by mrs h

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for golfers
Quite a mundane book nothing to do with golf, so if you are a golfer looking for a golf story do not bother
Published 19 months ago by Gizza

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for golfers, 12 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars A fabulous holiday read!, 19 April 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Erotica for the over 60's!!, 7 Jun 2012
This novella is mildly amusing and worth skimming through whilst sipping a pink cocktail and checking out greasy pool-attendants through cheap primarni sunglasses.
If, like me, you are enraged by the misuse of apostrophes - then avoid this tale at all costs. Someone really ought to have proofread the book as it's littered with malapropisms and mis-spelled words. Nevertheless it enjoyably distracted me for an hour..... Better than reading it, is hearing it read by the author. Look for her on YouTube. Her interpretation brings this erotic tale to life and is hilariously rendered. Worth a watch! And worth the download price!

Golf Widows Revenge
Golf Widows Revenge by Gilly Flower (Paperback - 23 Mar 2012)