5.0 out of 5 stars I love this series!
Sexy billionaires have never been my most favourite topic (shocking, right?) but Nikki and Damien grew on me in Release Me and I fell in love with them even more in this book. Nikki and Damien are hunted by ghosts of the past while facing the pressure of society and paparazzi in the present. But the beauty of this book is the fact that besides their problems, Damien and...
Published on 23 April 2013 by LuciaCalwen

3.0 out of 5 stars 7 billion people in the world but only 1426 billionaires!!!
Published on 25 April 2013 by lisa255

‹ Previous | 1 2 335 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Damien Stark is a total catch, 26 Jun. 2013
Well I can't really say many words except I am totally in love with Damien Stark and would love to have him for myself! I loved how the relationship developed between the two characters and was excited to read the next and just hope that it's as fantastic as the last one

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive reading!, 25 May 2013
This review is from: Claim Me (Stark) (Paperback)
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. The story picks up a few days after Release Me ended, and continues the intensity of Nikki and Damien's romance as their contract comes to an end and takes a new direction. While Nikki is falling deeper in love in Damien, she's questions whether their game is anything more than that for him, as he continues not to let her in. Romance and intrigue interlink, as Damien's dark secrets remain hidden. What will this mean for their relationship?

I couldn't put this down, and if anything enjoyed it even more than the first. I like the fact there is a decent story not just the sex. I can't wait for the final book in the trilogy. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful, 2 Nov. 2013
The story continues of Damien and Nikki's relationship. This book and the first book have been beautifully written. I felt Nikki and Damien's pain and anguish.

The author has captured so many emotions in this book that once I started reading, I couldn't stop until the end. I felt drawn into their lives almost to the point where I felt I should leave the room and give them privacy!

I'm loving this trilogy and am about to read the conclusion.

Well done J Kenner on a superbly written story.

4.0 out of 5 stars Stepping up a notch and setting up for the final instalment, 3 July 2013
4.5 STARS
This is better than book 1 but it's still not perfect and worthy of a perfect 5 star score.

I did enjoy this more than the first instalment. The relationship between Nikki and Damien ratchets up and I found it compelling reading the advancing development between them. Both have their own personal underlying issues and the ones concerning Nikki in particular are very well written and compassionate to a very sensitive subject, even more so in this book. The author can clearly write hot and steamy and gentle and emotional.

I am rooting for this couple. I can see nothing that is really going to stop them as they are clearly have a developed a passionate partnership, so I am interested to see where the usual "conflict" element will come from.

This book deals less with the "chase" but more learning about each other and developing whilst still maintaining the BDSM relationship. The only thing I didn't like and found un-necessary was the reminders of what had happened in book 1. A dedicated follower on of the books didn't need these interjections and I found it lost credibility, that the author would presume that the reader had not followed all the previous instalments. Sort that out for the final part and you might be on for a perfect score!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Sequel, 28 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Claim Me (Stark) (Paperback)
The second in the trilogy is just as good as the first. Usually, the middle book lacks substance in a trilogy but this is not the case with Claim Me. Julie Kenner manages to flip the roles with Damien and Nikki; Damien is not as solid as he appears and shows how deeply he loves Nikki (not just physically) and Nikki realises she is strong on her own and is willing to fight for what is hers. I can't wait for the final part to be released - it can't come soon enough.

3.0 out of 5 stars 7 billion people in the world but only 1426 billionaires!!!, 25 April 2013
This review is from: Claim Me (Stark) (Paperback)
mmmmmm............... 50% through on Kindy and still waiting for some punch to the story. Yes, there's plenty of sex, scene after scene of it, but to be honest, there was so much of it, it did get a bit same old same old. And truthfully it didn't need it so much because the story was there it was just damn slow in coming out and not to mention the fact that Damien is gorgeous and sexy, tall and dark (just my type) and very strong and protective, the overkill on the sex scenes just wasn't needed. Don't know how Nikki bagged him really but whatever ..... (joking) but anyway I was skipping pages because I wanted to know what the big secret was although we half knew it didn't we? The story was really slow the first half of the book - I could actually put it down and I would pick it up again and low and behold it's still on a sex scene - had I actually moved on at all or was Kindy stuck? so like I said the sex scenes were just too frequent and I just felt in this case "less is more" Anyway, last few percent on Kindy and all was revealed and I wasn't that shocked or surprised - was it because I had waited so long? and why would Nikki want to dump Damien because of it anyway - she had already shown her commmitment to him in the first book and when she wasn't at all flumoxed when he had been accused of the same thing with the exgirlfriend and the brother was paid off?. And do you know that there actually arn't that many billionaires in the world (around 1426) so the chances of actually meeting one is nigh on impossible considering the population of the world is 7 billion not to mention that the chances of said billionaire being drop dead gorgeous must be halved, halved and halved again. Yet our heroines will stumble across one at a cocktail party or in a lift and amazingly they are immediately the object of the hero's desire. So I'm just saying the rest of us will have a better chance of bagging a millionaire - which is more believable really..... well I'm just telling you how it is. The other thing I just want to mention is that I do find it hard to understand why when the two lead characters have been close in every conceivable way - why can they not share their secrets, why has it to be so difficult? and why couldn't Nikki just say "look, I've shared my darkest secrets with you, just tell me what's going on or I'm out of here" but that never happens does it?

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved, loved, loved this book..., 30 May 2013
This review is from: Claim Me (Stark) (Paperback)
I read the first of the Stark Trilogy books in a matter of weeks, which is incredibly quick for me, but I actually think I read this one in a matter of days, I just couldn't put it down, literally reading at every available opportunity, including whilst the kids played in the bath! This second book definitely doesn't disappoint and is just as hot as the first. I love how the relationship between Damien and Nikki develops but definitely didn't anticipate the book ending as it did (won't spoil the plot though). I can't wait for the last book, I just have to know what happens...
Before I go I just have to moan about the MAJOR NEGATIVE in the fact that there is such a long wait inbetween books. I find it really annoying and its something I wish these authors would take into consideration. What if Macdonald's worked on this principle... Fillet-O-fish on Monday, fries on Tuesday and milkshake on Wednesday... we just wouldn't stand for it... so why should we accept here!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 21 July 2013
Loved this out of all the books of the same genre that I have read so far. Read both books in the series within a week and am now left waiting for the last one to come out next week! Fab story line and delivers the 'wish it was me' as you are reading them. Leaves you wanting more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Puts '50' in the shade, 8 July 2013
Totally compelling read. Unlike its more famous counterpart it is not "samey" from start to finish. Can't wait for the final part of the trilogy to be released on kindle.

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved It, 5 July 2013
I absolutely loved this book just as good as 50 shades, can't wait for Book 3.
Excellent characters, a book you can't put down.

‹ Previous | 1 2 335 | Next ›

Claim Me (Stark)
Claim Me (Stark) by J. Kenner (Paperback - 23 April 2013)