5.0 out of 5 stars Hot and Sexy
I'm glad I waited for this novel , It was originally sold in little novello's and more expensive that way. I'm hoping we get another book about Francesca and Ian, loved the steamy relationship that grew between them and left me wanting more.
Published 16 months ago by book babe

3.0 out of 5 stars Because you are mine, novel
Is there a follow on from the Novel, I do hope so I just feel it has ended very abruptly and needs a better ending to what happens with Ian and Fran, I also bought 3 individual books to check if the individuals were in more detail, I am just keeping my fingers crossed that there is a follow up and soon,
Published 15 months ago by Jandy

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot and Sexy, 8 Mar 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Can NOT wait for the next one!!, 4 July 2013
I really enjoyed this book and cant wait for the next one, I am aware that they are on amazon now in 8 different parts which would cost me 12 for the next book which I am by now means willing to pay, I shall wait until September when the whole book is out. I think its a shame that the author has done this because it is ripping people off!! Even if it is a good book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Because you are mine complete novel, 15 Nov 2013
Love this book was a great read can not wait till the next book enjoyed all the other books in batch

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG...., 12 July 2013
Well what can i say about this book....This book has be hooked from page 1. I downloaded the kindle edition so as i had a book to read for holidays. This book never made it to the resort as i had read it in 2 hours waiting for the flight lol.
Fantastic book...dont hesitate...just buy it!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 10 July 2013
This has a good story, the main male character is strong and dominating, the female quieter, makes you want to read on to see what happens to them. Would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sexy hot read, 19 Jun 2013
Ian and Francesca, two very stubborn people, she an aspiring artist, he a billionaire!

They meet at a cocktail party in her honor, here begins their romance, although Ian would have you believe otherwise. He has had years of hiding his emotions, even having the truth hidden from him, He really doesn't do love, thought he could just have a completely sexual relationship with Francesca.

Francecsa such a tough fiesty girl, had a tough upbringing, always kept herself inconspicuous, under the radar, but could hold her own.

She was falling in love very early on, but desperately tried to hide it, at first Ian was very cold with his emotions, he was having an internal battle, but she stood up to him at every turn, I really loved her ballsy attitude. She wouldn't let him beat her down. When I thought she was getting through to Ian, he switched his emotions off and walked away, a cowardly move more than once, he so needed a kick up the bum.

I loved that Cesca went to London, to offer him support, but Ian decided that his private life was not of her concern, I thought she handled him very well, even in the bedroom, she really understood him.

I loved her roommates they were quite funny, especially their drunken night out, with her almost getting some ink! Ian really had Francesca under his skin, but did not and would not show it.

Maybe we will get to learn more about their happy ever after in Lucian's story, that would be nice

5.0 out of 5 stars loved this, 25 April 2014
On the same level as 50 shades if grey... Very talented author.... Will be buying more books by Beth Kery

2.0 out of 5 stars Same old same old, 25 Mar 2014
So young feisty virgin meets hot billionaire with a dark hidden secret. She falls in love with him after first kiss (as you do ) he loves her but doesn't realise it ( only emotion he feels is the horn. He wants to bring out her hidden submissive tendancies. She thinks she can save him and he pushes her away sound familiar. Then they make up and have hot sex. And of course we have to have at least another two books to finish story. This story had been done time and time again ad Ian is no Gideon or Jessie. Don't bother reading.

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it!, 24 Mar 2014
This book was Originally published as an e-book serialization but the link above take you to the complete series in one book.

This book is filled to the brim with erotica and has a loose kind of Dom/Sub relationship between Ian and Francesca.
i liked the story of the art student wining the commission of creating a painting for this very dark intense man and the book really set the scene for the relationship that followed Ian and Francesca’s meeting.

Francesca holds her own throughout the book against a pretty formidable male lead like Ian, this isnt the typical Dom sub relationship Ian likes to dominate but likes the fact that Francesca still has her own opinions which i liked she stayed strong throughout.

I liked the way this book was written and the fact that it wasnt just Ian teaching Francesca things in the bedroom, she ended up teaching Ian so much too, even if it was unintentional.

The sex scenes are hot, erotic and steamy, the swing scene is intense but great to read.

I did like the ending but it seemed to be squished into the last few pages to end the book quickly.
I think this book is a good erotic read and can stand up the with the likes of Crossfire and 50 shades. I think it is much better to read it all together in one book too.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 11 Feb 2014
Loved the book and good story line can't wait to read the other books in the series !! ! !

Because You Are Mine Complete Novel
Because You Are Mine Complete Novel by Beth Kery (Paperback - 5 Mar 2013)
3.85