on 17 January 2013
After reading Fifty Shades and Bared to you, I was looking for something else to satisfy my need. Addicted to you was an amazing read, unable to put it down read. The story is very good and the sex scenes are extremely well written, I've never read a book from this genre this good and believe me I've read more than my fair share (Fifty Shades opened up a whole new genre of literature to me), a must read, a please read! Enjoy ladies and thank you Beth Kery for another fabulous read.
on 18 February 2013
Loved reading this book could not put down once started reading very good story line and well put together would recomend anyone to read this if you like these sort of books. If you ejoyed fifty shades well you will like this one.
on 23 August 2014
Beth Kery again bringing her characters to life in a way that makes you care what happens to them. Enjoyable read recommended to all who enjoy a steamy romance.
on 19 May 2016
I somehow managed to get it into my head that the 3 books and 2 novellas that make up this series were one continuous story ,like Sylvia' Day's Crossfire Was so looking forward to getting stuck into another long story , but it became clear long before the end of this book that the story was ending here So disappointed If I had known going in that. it was a one-off ,probably would have given it 5 stars Rill is a bit of a drama queen ,but not enough to put me off him!
on 28 July 2014
What a brillant book, when u first start reading it makes no sense at all but all comes together really enjoyed it thank you x
on 16 November 2014
I really enjoyed this book a nice simple story with good characters beth knows how to write a great story.
on 6 October 2015
Another good read from the pen of Beth Kery, one of my favourite author's of this genre. I loved the character of Katie, feisty and compassionate, and the small town of Vulture's Canyon. I wasn't totally convinced by Rill's back story but enjoyed the ending. The story is fairly complete in itself but I will no doubt be reading others in the series.
I was disappointed by the Bethany Kane tale in Three To Tango, as it was the hottest in the antho of erotic novellas, but at the same time it was strangely unemotional, and it was only after that I found out that she is the alter-ego of Beth Kery, so I totally understood my confusion: BK can be hit-and-miss.

This was definitely one of her better efforts, as there are emotions visible on the part of both leads from day one: love, anger, angst, guilt, regret, PASSION. Oh yes, the passion was blistering. And on top, both leads were likeable, though I did get a touch irritated with phrases appearing as English, then immediately after in Italics in Irish pronounciation. Yes, the guy was Irish and yes, in times of emotions running high, arousal, passion and upset etc., I got that the accent would be more Irish than American English, but to have it so often...got boring. The author is American, and clearly not the only one in love with things Irish, so yes, I did understand why the emphasis was there, but for me...

It does win points with me as it was romantic: Katie had been friends with both Rill and his late wife, but had always loved Rill, though she would never have betrayed her best friend or allowed either of them to know of her feelings. Eighteen months after his wife died, Rill is still a mess: drunk, a recluse, not being able to produce any screenplays or even socialise. Katie is on a mission to save the man she loves, hoping for a chance with him, and she gets more than she bargained for.

I did wonder at the opening scene, and the lack of mention of it throughout the book until the very end, but this worked out ok. Otherwise, it was a lot of give, give, give all that she could on Katie's part, and initially take, take, take on Rill's part, until he gets over his guilt and starts to feel it's ok to want her and to have sex with her. He tells her it is not making love, but his actions definitely speak louder than words.

Overall, definitely romantic with a HEA, but still a good read, though with a few irritating quirks that I had to ignore to be able to finish the tale.
on 11 June 2014
Rill has kept his dominant side buried for so long then tragedy strikes so he becomes a recluse. Into his solitude arrives a whirlwind and angel in the guise of Katie Hughes. She is his best friends sister and that's where she should stay until their one night of passion. She is a brilliant female character - full of strength and gusto - no lack of communication here as she seduces him and refuses to leave. He is literally brought to his knees and gives into her charms. The belly dancing scene is great. They are very inventive with each other and most chapters include some very hot loving. Thought how she wrote about Errol was very insightful and loved Barnyard the dog. All the supporting characters made the story and it was a very enjoyable read.
on 22 November 2013
You'll love this one if you loved Fifty Shades Trilogy: Fifty Shades of Grey / Fifty Shades Darker / Fifty Shades Freed, and the first couple in the Sylvia Day Bared to You books. If anything this is better in fact. beth Kery really knows how to write hot 'n steamy, and this book has a decent story line as well. Addicted to you was an amazing read, an unable to put down read.

For another great read with hot-hot scenes in it and an edge of the seat story, try Dark Dreams White Lies #1: Exposed (Stafford Trilogy) and the sequel courtroom drama.