4.0 out of 5 stars Another good novel
I enjoyed this novel as I have enjoyed most of the other Lady Emily that are available on Kindle. I do wish that instead of forever wandering off to other places on mysterious business, her husband could take a more defined and constructive role in these mysteries.
Published 18 months ago by BarbaraM

2.0 out of 5 stars Quite a good sense of place, but ...
I have enjoyed the previous Lady Emily books, but was disappointed in this one, despite the good descriptions of Normandy & Giverny. I find Emily herself increasingly selfish & her relationship with her husband psychologically unconvincing; I hope the author will get back on track in future books.
Published on 5 July 2011 by serva

2.0 out of 5 stars Quite a good sense of place, but ..., 5 July 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Another good novel, 26 Dec 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent addition to the series, 26 April 2014
Enthralling - and the tensions within all the relationships is explored very well.
This series gets better and better - more, please.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not interesting, 17 Oct 2013
Sadly I did not enjoy this book at all - it was just not my type at all and I could not get into the story and I gave up

Dangerous to Know (A Lady Emily Mystery)
Dangerous to Know (A Lady Emily Mystery) by Tasha Alexander (Paperback - 16 Oct 2014)
5.59